Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

We'll see. I'm not as interested in the game anymore as I was before and I certainly won't pre-order it this time. If it turns out to be a buggy mess/even more nerfed, they won't get my money at all. I'll depend on this thread to tell me whether it's worth buying or not because I trust the opinion of goons without question.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Or is it Sputnik posted:

1001% is the RPG of Afterbirth. It used to work like this:

For Real Platinum God, get ending Epilogue-16, unlock every secret in the game and collect all the items in the base game.
For Platinum God, as above but without unlocking The Lost and his/her items.
For 1001%, get every ending, every secret, collect all the items in Rebirth + Afterbirth.

I have two Platinum God before Afterbirth and one after, I did not experience what you did so I'm guessing it's a bug.

I got a free RPG on my file for installing and starting up Afterbirth. I wasn't even close to unlocking everything.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Those 'dumb floating numbers' are very anime game so I need them in my life.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

In the original, if you beat Satan before officially unlocking Sheol it just counts as an extra mom kill. That way you get two mom kills in one run instead of the game treating it like a legit Satan kill like in Rebirth.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Well, platinumgod.co.uk allows you to search by colour too, if you type in a colour it highlights all items with that colour. I play Isaac on pc so I'll stick to the Rebirth Item Tracker and website resources.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Slime posted:

he cant even be bothered to properly punctuate his features list so i cant be bothered to punctuate this sentence

probably not gonna buy this the attitude edmund and nicalis have just put me off every time they post anything

All his blog updates are terrible on the punctuation front. I think his shift keys were stolen or something. It really annoyed me when I was following the updates for Afterbirth, and before that when I was following them for Rebirth. But there's not much I can do about it so :shrug:

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

That Windows 2000 title bar you got going there is certainly something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Your Computer posted:

That thing is pretty adorable in action :3: It was the first boss I fought in Antibirth and it reminds me of Dingle in that it seems like a total jerk at first but then you learn its patterns and it's actually a very well designed boss!

Dingle's still a jerk though.