Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ledgy
Aug 1, 2013

Up against the wall

SuicideSnowman posted:

This game should have come out on Halloween. gently caress Sony and the PS4.

I'm getting this game for free, thanks Sony and the PS4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ledgy
Aug 1, 2013

Up against the wall

SuicideSnowman posted:

You get PS+ for free?

Touché
Still worth it

Ledgy
Aug 1, 2013

Up against the wall
Seeing all these awesome posts when the European PSN is more likely to update on Thursday will make me go cry to sleep listening to the old OST.

E: I'm gonna buy the game on Steam I think, gently caress waiting. Should've preordered.

Ledgy fucked around with this message at 20:41 on Nov 4, 2014

Ledgy
Aug 1, 2013

Up against the wall
One tear upgrade is like the LV3 bubble gun from Cave Story, except it's not a Cave Story reference for some reason ? Nicalis is developing this right ?

Ledgy
Aug 1, 2013

Up against the wall

legendsuper posted:

One tear upgrade is like the LV3 bubble gun from Cave Story

Beat mom with that, a fear upgrade (Mom's Perfume) that wasn't that useful at all (except against the fly-infested guys, it makes them go really fast because they already try to flee you, pretty funny), a bunch of already known devil contracts (except brimstone boy) and some damage to top it off.

What I'm saying is get it, now, what are you waiting for

Ledgy
Aug 1, 2013

Up against the wall
Let's play a little game: can you guess what made this run overpowered ?

get this game

I also went on a trip in the all boss fight room unscathed with this.

Ledgy
Aug 1, 2013

Up against the wall

Dork457 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SsjfOFJ6Js

The area of effect pee seems a little more useful now?

Lemon Mishap's size isn't as big as Lemon Party's I think.

Ledgy
Aug 1, 2013

Up against the wall

skull wall posted:

I'm somewhat convinced that the game starts on some kind of E-Z mode until you kill Mom the first time. On the run where I killed her I must've taken ~10 pills and only 1 of them wasn't beneficial.

I don't know, my Mom's Heart kill was even more powerful. Random is random.

Ledgy
Aug 1, 2013

Up against the wall
I have become Death

Ledgy
Aug 1, 2013

Up against the wall

kalonZombie posted:

How do you get rid of blue and purple flames, anyway? I assume you can but I can't figure out how.

Bombs.

Ledgy
Aug 1, 2013

Up against the wall

This run's safety provided to you by: the Trinity Shield, the Mask of Infamy, three orbital flies, and blue flies every other second.
Not pictured: Monstro's Lung + Ipecac.

Ledgy
Aug 1, 2013

Up against the wall

pumpinglemma posted:

OK, so I was able to beat Suicide King in the end by getting Brimstone, Lil' Brimstone, and Guppy's Paw. How the gently caress are you meant to do it otherwise? I can see how beating Mom's Heart would be feasible, but Isaac? :stare:

Getting Magic Fingers is pretty drat great to beat Suicide King. Since your damage is at max, most rooms cost only one penny to clear, and with Ipecac finding secret rooms to refill your money is pretty easy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ledgy
Aug 1, 2013

Up against the wall

Duct Tape posted:

Well this just happened

What a beautiful scythe !