Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh

tfw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
it's ok, I already finished that run and got guppy's paw later on it. ty for the tech though

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
I don't do Hush whether I'm able to or not because it's so slow and not fun

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
Ludo is very fun with mysterious liquid, you get so much more value out of it than normal. Like a constant lemon party on any grounded enemies(and helps you learn that which enemies are counted as touching the ground and which aren't is... weird)

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
Not really, there's only a couple of those and they're dependent on other factors as well(eg: that one room where you enter from the top or bottom and there's brimstone wall spiders on either wall at different heights is guaranteed to hit you if you can't kill the nearest one before it starts moving and its brimstone hitbox moves with it a bit before vanishing... unless you are small enough that it does not reach you via that)

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
antibirth is really good and I don't think it has any more bullshit in it than vanilla

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
why would you hate azazel? he's so fuckin strong

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
azazel is super strong literally no matter what. I'm having flashbacks to when rebirth first came out and someone in this thread was like "his range sucks, you need to get carried by good items to deal with bosses like mom's heart" and then I recorded myself getting to and beating mom's heart as azazel without picking up any items the whole way, first try, because he does so much damage... time becomes a loop

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh

Daeren posted:

Depths 1. Both can do this at the same time.
haha

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
I mean krampus already has an attack which can be literally undodgable if he's at the right spot in the room and it rotates in the right direction, so what the gently caress else is new

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
nuclear throne is 100% fair though

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
good enemies added in afterbirth+:
-mushroom turrets
-depths spiders that shoot lil horn balls
-that's it

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh

Geight posted:

Just a good "Welcome to Afterbirth+" moment.
not as good as this whole Greedier mode run, which I strongly encourage everyone to watch

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
delirium is a really lazy extra final boss, even taking into account that some of its animations are bugged

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh

Johnny Joestar posted:

i've finally gotten around to playing antibirth and these are seriously some of the best-designed bosses i've seen in the series.
they're like 100% really good yeah

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh

Dias posted:

I was gonna complain about it until I noticed the gray marks.
I'm still going to complain. what is the point of these existing

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
it's a bad dlc but that's still real scummy dude

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
it's more boring if you try to make a game heavily based on RNG play by a strict banlist, put in rules strictly for slowing people down, and then tell them to go fast(???)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
As always, I will recommend not doing things you don't want to do in a videogame