Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Panzer Skank
Jan 12, 2004

He's a regular-crab.
Not, like, a sex-crab.

Red Minjo posted:

I swear that 90% of my DELETE THIS challenge runs all my items are bullshit like "portable slot machine but it has a cooldown" or "I have found HUD on, have shot tears, been hit, picked up items, gone to a new floor, and I still have no idea what this does" or "instantly spawns a weak enemy or tnt directly on you on room clear" and the remaining 10% are "randomly spawn beds while you are in combat, completely softlocking you from exiting the floor" or "crash your Switch if you get hit in a boss room." Meanwhile, all over the web, you see "oh I full heal and deal full room damage any time I get hit off of the first item I beat this challenge my second attempt" I hate this trash Isaac I want to become back my money

e: proof of one of these:

i beat this challenge last week and this was one of the room clear effects i got

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panzer Skank
Jan 12, 2004

He's a regular-crab.
Not, like, a sex-crab.

Relyssa posted:

what the gently caress is even happening there

It spawned an infinite amount of whatever those things are, you can see the smaller ones just spawning in to the left of the door at the bottom. I died like, immediately, if you can believe it