Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

Not Al-Qaeda posted:

Does it unlock everywhere at the same time or will some vpn fuckery be possible to play it a couple hours earlier?
No idea, but I'll be giving it a shot tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

So, the D10 rerolls enemies. Like, enemies in a room turn into random different enemies. It's neat.

It also works on bosses. :unsmigghh:

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

ZZT the Fifth posted:

Be really loving careful about using the D10 against Gemini while they're still connected if you don't have any other items. :gibs:

I figured this out a bit earlier.

While fighting Double Gemini.

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

Sanctum posted:

And I would love to see someone beat gemini using soy milk, because that is a nightmare I hope never to repeat.
I've done it, but I also had lots of help in the form of spoon bender and the book of belial.

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

Ghost Head posted:

Also there is an item you can get from the shop that looks like a toaster. It's infinite use and when you activate it it makes the rock breaking sound effect. Does anyone know what it does?
It's called Magic Fingers. On use it deducts a penny to do damage to everything in the room.

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

Crosspeice posted:

Most likely the lockpick has a chance to not use a key when you unlock something, I've only found it the once, didn't get to use it.
The lockpick trinket makes unlocking golden chests free. It's pretty neat.

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

So, it turns out you can get around Azazel's range issues by picking up regular Brimstone.

In related news, Brimstone + homing tears (magician card/spoon bender) owns hard.

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

Kurtofan posted:

What does the Jump book does?
There are a ton of items in the game where the function is not immediately obvious.

This is not one of those.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

limited posted:

I've noticed a fun bug during the 'It's in the cards' challenge.

I picked up the pill baggie in the store ( Didn't realize what the hell it was at the time ) and it turns the Deck of Cards into a pill generator instead.

Although I think the CD is still longer than the regular pill bottle, so I may have hosed myself. :stare:

The deck of cards and the pill bottle are both 6-room recharges, so no, you didn't gently caress yourself in that way. You may have other issues if all your pills suck, of course.