Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

I have a new neighbor. Heard he comes from far away

Ariong posted:

I don't know how to link directly to it, but it's on the second page, four posts down. Also, you should really skim through the blog at least because there are some amazing gifs in there.

That's probably the best pixel filter I've seen but it still looks like garbage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

Edmund is streaming Rebirth for Twin Galaxies. There's also a whole lot of other poo poo on stream.

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

MrBims posted:

That is by far the most painful setup for a stream I've ever seen.

It's more important to show the guy with the banana pikmin outfit, the ginger kid, and somebody using Facerig than, you know, the actual game.

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

Kaethela posted:

As absolutely awful as this is to watch, seeing actual gameplay and the dev Q&A are making this somewhat tolerable. If this whole thing is some sort of gimmick then... I don't get it.

I watched a little bit before the Rebirth stream, I think it's usually this awful.

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

Kaethela posted:

^^^ :nsa:

In that case, I don't understand the appeal of this channel.

Hey, you spent 10 bucks on Facerig, might as well use it for something.