Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

yet praise miiverse? I fuckin love miiverse and as a recent ps4 buyer I also think the share button is cool as gently caress, it owns to be able to just take a picture or stream with the touch of a button. idk if this is an SA thing or not since i try to avoid alot of Games threads these days but I see it alot around the net and I don't get it.

Both things are good why can't people see that???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
First post

Lil Miss Clackamas
Jan 25, 2013

ich habe aids
gently caress you for even talking about video games

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
miiverse is a message board for 10 year olds so its one of the coolest things on earth

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I've never even heard anyone mention it op. Are you okay.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
I love the share feature because it allows me to quickly take screenshots and videos of cool poo poo that happens in games.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Wormskull posted:

I've never even heard anyone mention it op. Are you okay.

I guess my friends just go to some really bad places cuz they constantly link dumb poo poo about it to me. I am happy however, that it seems this is not an opinion held by the Imp Zone.

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Ibram Gaunt posted:

I guess my friends just go to some really bad places cuz they constantly link dumb poo poo about it to me. I am happy however, that it seems this is not an opinion held by the Imp Zone.

It sounds like your friends are infected with AIDS. I know what it's like. Several of my friends are infected with AIDS as well and they hate basically every good video game and like only bad ones.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

same reason Archeage/Wildstar is a stupid thing for idiots and toontown/club penguin is tight as hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

the share button would be cooler if i could upload it to a bbs for children instead of facebook

• Locked thread