Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Prong Song
Sep 7, 2002

WHITE
DRIVES
MATTER

iwentdoodie posted:

Found a couple awesome little things to throw in an AI:SS package last night. Now come on, Sock.

Also went out for dinner last night with some couple that I knew neither one, because my wife is trying to make friends. It was seriously loving first date awkward. That and I learned I have to remember how to behave around non military people, because most aren't as casually vulgar and brash.

Naw dude, there are plenty of people out there, never in the military, who don't mind/are themselves "vulgar and brash". They're usually the people who're interesting to be around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Getting drunk in a horse mask loving sucks.

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot

goatse guy posted:

Woke up this morning to find that I texted a picture of a friend wearing nothing but a horse head mask to another one of our friends. :stare:

This.. is interesting. What were you drinking?

Adiabatic posted:

Happy October is over. Here's something I did last night I'd probably rather forget about, but instead I'm posting it online.

http://youtu.be/R85UkbGX7So

My g/f says your crazy and brilliant at the same time. Well done :golfclap:

Tomorrow is engagement pictures!

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.
Raining today, allegedly snowing tomorrow. gently caress YOU NOVEMBER I GOT poo poo TO DO :argh:

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug
Snowing right now here. I'm still on my RE760s which are surprisingly very competent snow tires.

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

Day 12045 Ht10hands 180lbs
No Name
No lumps No Bumps Full life Clean
Two good eyes No Busted Limbs
Piss OK Genitals intact
Multiple scars Heals fast
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
Lone Road Warrior Rundown
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...
Gum graft surgery on Friday means no booze or candy all loving weekend. I live on planet bullshit. Roof of my mouth decided it wanted to just up and bleed like a faucet for about 5 solid minutes 10 or so minutes ago. Liquid diet sucks.

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot

Sorry its a lovely pic from snapchat. But yes, that just poured out of my diff. Ready for winter!

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007
hello im back in ai buy me avatars plz :-*

MrChips posted:

Didn't see this before, but hahaha holy poo poo, you really are your own worst enemy sometimes (but then again, aren't we all?) :v:

I knew that going over to that friend's house was an awful idea and I did it against my better judgement.

BrokenKnucklez posted:

This.. is interesting. What were you drinking?

Just beer. He's got a huge supply of awesome beer and most of it has high ABVs, and we're both on a cocktail of prescription drugs that keeps our alcohol tolerances low.

keykey posted:

HAPPY NOVEMBER BITCHES AND BITCHETTES!

Come on November, deliver no more divorces, emergency room visits, oh but keep the Goatse Guy tinder's rolling. Alright November? K THX.

One of my coworkers asked me for advice on using tinder. Since HR would probably frown upon the answer of, "skip tinder and bang me," I gave him some good constructive advice and now I've made it my mission to find him on tinder and gently caress with him.

keykey
Mar 28, 2003

goatse guy posted:

One of my coworkers asked me for advice on using tinder. Since HR would probably frown upon the answer of, "skip tinder and bang me," I gave him some good constructive advice and now I've made it my mission to find him on tinder and gently caress him.

There ya go chief, fixed it for ya.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

keykey posted:

There ya go chief, fixed it for ya.

Ehhhhh he's devastatingly gorgeous but I don't know if I'd go there. I still have my eye on a guy in our service department.

SlimManFat
Nov 12, 2010

RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST
There should be an AI Snapchat thread for everyone to share Snapchat usernames. Unless there already is one?

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

I bought one of those turbo keychains and realize how easily amused I am because it's way too much fun. I'm surprised at how well made it seems to be. It also came with a business card sized "compressor spec card" which is really dorky as well. :v:

Previa_fun fucked around with this message at 23:11 on Nov 1, 2014

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

Adiabatic posted:

Happy October is over. Here's something I did last night I'd probably rather forget about, but instead I'm posting it online.

http://youtu.be/R85UkbGX7So
This was great to open up last night, laughed my rear end off and got plenty of stares.

goatse guy posted:

I knew that going over to that friend's house was an awful idea and I did it against my better judgement.
You're lucky I almost called you when they started offering to reschedule people's flights for Saturday.

SlimManFat posted:

There should be an AI Snapchat thread for everyone to share Snapchat usernames. Unless there already is one?
Usually just in this thread, I'm backdoorsluts5

Made it home finally and didn't even arive to a flat tire at the airport like I expected. It did take me 30 hours to get from WI to TN though. Time to bitch about travel and my brother, feel free to skip...

Was supposed to leave Minneapolis at 5:50 to Chicago and leave there at 8:40, that did not happen. Get to MSP around 3 so I could get some dinner and see a friend that works there. Did that then headed to gate where flight was already delayed to 6:35 and they were offering to reschedule people. This is where I should have taken the hint, rescheduled and called someone in the cities. Eventually we boarded the plane around 8 and took off at 8:45.

I assumed I missed my connection but nope it was delayed to 10:30 (from 8:40). We ended up boarding at around 11:15 and sitting on the plane until midnight when they cancelled because the de-icing crew left. Thought about getting a rental and driving the ~8 hours but took the food and hotel voucher instead, was scheduled on a 1:15pm flight today. Got to the hotel around 2:30am. Get there and they're asking for volunteers, of course no one. I was last person booked so I'll be first to get kicked unless I volunteer. So volunteer (for $500) and plan to get a rental and just drive it. Flight loads and there's a seat open so I get it...drat was actually looking forward to the drive and cash.

Land in TN and I know my bag isn't going to be there. They make me wait an hour and a half before they admit it isn't on the flight. It will be delivered later or tomorrow...who knows. Was amazed to not find a flat tire on my car and drove home. Walk in and the house is a complete loving disaster. Dishes overflowing, food left out, all the lights left on (huge pet peeve) and the stupid parts car still in the driveway. I texted them to cancel all plans for tonight because they're cleaning the house, no response yet.

Flights were hosed up for weather. Yes I know it's out of their control and they handled it pretty decently so I can't complain about that but for gently caress sake I could have driven there and back in the time I spent. I feel sorry for the employees that had to deal with all the pissed off people. I was nice, told them don't worry about it and they seemed to appreciate it.

I drank a decent amount at lunch before heading to MSP (I had a ride) a LOT at MPS, a few in Chicago airport then some at the hotel. Now I'm home where I have decent booze and I'm on-call...damnit. It's also cold so I can't even sit on the porch and have a cigar. But I'm home which is nice.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe

BrokenKnucklez posted:

Sorry its a lovely pic from snapchat. But yes, that just poured out of my diff. Ready for winter!

Thats a rearend I approve of.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007
NitroSpazzz, you should have called me!

keykey
Mar 28, 2003

SlimManFat posted:

That's not a bad idea since a lot of us are on Snapchat.. Mine is: clowntree

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
I don't know if I am ready for the Snappychats

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

Reason_why_I_hate_working_on_cars.jpg

On the other hand, I did something I've only done like once successfully before:

Sweet, sweet victory. :smug:

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

ExplodingSims posted:

On the other hand, I did something I've only done like once successfully before:

Sweet, sweet victory. :smug:

You have much to learn :colbert:

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

I was in that situation at O'Hare once also. The flight kept getting delayed because of thunderstorms. I had a hunch it would keep getting delayed until midnight and then be cancelled. I was right. Fortunately, I had already decided to rent a car and drive the rest of the way.

iForge
Oct 28, 2010

Apple's new "iBlacksmith Suite: Professional Edition" features the iForge, iAnvil, and the iHammer.
I am johnfuckingking on snapchat

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 238 days!)

:catstare:

I've never. NEVER had luck with an extractor. The last time I did, it managed to lodge itself in the hole I had drilled out, SNAPPED- and was about 20 times as strong as that metal, so yep, fun times.

So, I did a thing..

Needs some very minor body work (mostly BBQ (and back to) black :v:) and then flip time.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

goatse guy posted:

NitroSpazzz, you should have called me!
Damnit, only reason I didn't is because I knew you had plans. That and by then you were dressed up like a furry.

CharlesM posted:

I was in that situation at O'Hare once also. The flight kept getting delayed because of thunderstorms. I had a hunch it would keep getting delayed until midnight and then be cancelled. I was right. Fortunately, I had already decided to rent a car and drive the rest of the way.
Guy that was on my cancelled flight went the rental car route around 1am. He arrived in Knoxville the same time I did after stopping for a couple hours to sleep.

Oh hell yes, Django Unchained is on Netlfix.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
I fabbed up a panel for a friend's Chump Car instead of my own today because I was bored. I forgot how much fun it is to make stuff. :kimchi:

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

What have you assholes done now?
Anyone wanting pictures of stupid garage poo poo or dancing dinosaurs should add chlope_amadick on snapchat.

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

Dumb Dinosaurs in S2000s is so web 1.0.

Can someone explain SnapChat to me? It's basically Facebook for people who can't be bothered to type much while feeding their narcissism- right?!

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

Viggen posted:

:catstare:

I've never. NEVER had luck with an extractor. The last time I did, it managed to lodge itself in the hole I had drilled out, SNAPPED- and was about 20 times as strong as that metal, so yep, fun times.

Auto meter temp sender in a BP head. Former is 1/8" NPT, latter is 8mmx1 or something. They're very close, so close that I thought Mazda used NPT. Head snapped off the sender, small easy out broke off inside the sender, managed to break it into little pieces in 3 hours with a punch, once I got it out I put another one in and that happened.
To the head I'd just put over a grand in machine work into. :suicide:
So yeah I default to drilling poo poo out now. Once you do it a few times it's not bad.

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008

Viggen posted:

Dumb Dinosaurs in S2000s is so web 1.0.

Can someone explain SnapChat to me? It's basically Facebook for people who can't be bothered to type much while feeding their narcissism- right?!

For me, I use it when I want to send someone a photo but don't want to keep a copy on my phone.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
While we're talking about snapchat, who is buttchug and smangitgurlll? I've figured out pretty much everyone else.

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

What have you assholes done now?
I dunno but that video of them doing shots just now, that blatantly showed off that one hot blonde, had a really hot blonde in it.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe

Adiabatic posted:

I dunno but that video of them doing shots just now, that blatantly showed off that one hot blonde, had a really hot blonde in it.

crap, another goon I can't bang.

I made an awful terrible thread for catte pics.

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot

Viggen posted:

So, I did a thing..

Needs some very minor body work (mostly BBQ (and back to) black :v:) and then flip time.

looks like a late 90s chevy half ton? Clean it up, its amazing what a solid truck will bring money wise.

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

BrokenKnucklez posted:

Clean it up, its amazing what a solid truck will bring money wise.

Yeah my picture is crap. :v:

'97 Silverado 2500 Long Bed with the 5.7L V8 in it. So, yeah, its a 1/2 ton even if 2500 owners will tell you otherwise.

It likes to move, and is in nearly perfect shape with a small bend in the base of the drivers door - which just happened before I bought it (minor paint loss and the metal is still brand-new shiny. Its going to get at least a temporary patch/cover even if I'm not really in a rust belt).

I'm glad that I don't really want to keep it, because selling this should take care of my household bills for November (and hopefully December). :neckbeard:

West SAAB Story fucked around with this message at 00:52 on Nov 2, 2014

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Sigma X posted:

Naw dude, there are plenty of people out there, never in the military, who don't mind/are themselves "vulgar and brash". They're usually the people who're interesting to be around.

Oh, I know. But there's always that weird feeling out period when you have to figure out if they'll be offended that you use gently caress as a comma

SlimManFat
Nov 12, 2010

anyways, my snapchat is munch709 if anyone else is on it

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.

Terrible Robot posted:

While we're talking about snapchat, who is buttchug and smangitgurlll? I've figured out pretty much everyone else.

All I know about smangitgurlll is that the first snapchat I got was some dude riding around psychotically on a mower and yelling MOWIN THE LAWN MOWIN THE LAWN and the next involved some sort of power tool (air chisel, iirc?) and a lot of laughing.

So basically it could be anyone here is what I am saying.

I am kastein1986, add me if you want because I can't search for people. Snapchat is bugged to gently caress and 95% of the time it won't let me use my real keyboard, but also won't let me switch input methods, and I am not copy/pasting usernames to search for them.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

kastein posted:

All I know about smangitgurlll is that the first snapchat I got was some dude riding around psychotically on a mower and yelling MOWIN THE LAWN MOWIN THE LAWN and the next involved some sort of power tool (air chisel, iirc?) and a lot of laughing.

So basically it could be anyone here is what I am saying.

I am kastein1986, add me if you want because I can't search for people. Snapchat is bugged to gently caress and 95% of the time it won't let me use my real keyboard, but also won't let me switch input methods, and I am not copy/pasting usernames to search for them.

No dude, the MOWIN THE LAWN and air chisel video was from chlope_amadick/Adiabatic, unless I'm very much mistaken. I don't think I've ever gotten a snap from smangitgurlll

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot
The screaming of MOWING THE LAWN is second best to the dancing dinosaur. I feel like there almost needs to be a mod challenge over this.

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot
Wtf mobile app?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SlimManFat
Nov 12, 2010

I am also loaded in an Obama costume.

• Locked thread