Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I AM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE, CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH!

Terrible Robot posted:

No dude, the MOWIN THE LAWN and air chisel video was from chlope_amadick/Adiabatic, unless I'm very much mistaken. I don't think I've ever gotten a snap from smangitgurlll

Quoting this to verify, those were definitely Adiabatic. Dude probably sends the most hilarious video snaps out of everyone I have on my list.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

What have you assholes done now?

Terrible Robot posted:

No dude, the MOWIN THE LAWN and air chisel video was from chlope_amadick/Adiabatic, unless I'm very much mistaken. I don't think I've ever gotten a snap from smangitgurlll

Yeah that was me.

BrokenKnucklez posted:

The screaming of MOWING THE LAWN is second best to the dancing dinosaur. I feel like there almost needs to be a mod challenge over this.

D'aww :blush:

Edit:

T1g4h posted:

Quoting this to verify, those were definitely Adiabatic. Dude probably sends the most hilarious video snaps out of everyone I have on my list.

Double D'aww you guys

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

New thread post

October sucked

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

It wasnt that bad, after you left I got to help put out the fire!

I had a possibly life changing October, in a good way so maybe Im the exception to that rule. Im also glad to know that chope is adiabatic since he is a good snapper. I didnt see the lawn mowing one though and Im sad about that since I mow lawns for a living. Snapchat is so buggy so Im not surprised that I missed it.

e: Im shitfartasspoop on snapchat

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

(Insert Mad Max related text)

October wasn't too shabby. Took the munchkins out trick or treating. It was so nice outside I was in a short sleeve shirt. We have an awesome neighborhood and seeing all of our friends out with their kids was equally entertaining. Work has slowed down a little bit which was nice. By the beginning of October we had already met last years gross revenue. It's going to be a near record year after being flat for a couple years. November should be rad too :feelsgood:

And no snapchat for me. A happily married man shouldn't be getting dickpics, if all snaps were dudes dancing in Dino costumes I'd be down.

JukeboxHerostratus
Nov 25, 2009

October's over, let's have a happy November for a change.

Have we legalized drunkposting itt yet? Just curious...

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

Adiabatic posted:

Double D'aww you guys
Yup the air chisel maniac laugh and the SCARING THE NEIGHBORS WHILE I'M MOWING THE LAWN are going to be hard to beat.

Somewhat Heroic posted:

And no snapchat for me. A happily married man shouldn't be getting dickpics, if all snaps were dudes dancing in Dino costumes I'd be down.
Dick pics don't happen unless you specifically ask for them.

Horse Divorce posted:

October's over, let's have a happy November for a change.

Have we legalized drunkposting itt yet? Just curious...
Officially no, unofficially this is the general bullshit thread...

Reset your clocks and stuff tonight if anyone still uses a clock that isn't a computer/smartphone.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

NitroSpazzz posted:

Dick pics don't happen unless you specifically ask for them.

Is this a challenge?

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

NitroSpazzz posted:

Yup the air chisel maniac laugh and the SCARING THE NEIGHBORS WHILE I'M MOWING THE LAWN are going to be hard to beat.

Agreed, the overly-dramatic japanese mechanic one was fantastic as well. Dude is a snapchat-spielberg.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe

Fart Pipe posted:

Is this a challenge?

I'm game.

last one to a trashed rearend buys the beer

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007
hello im back in ai buy me avatars plz :-*
I only get dick pics when I put my snapchat name on tinder.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher
Two 70.3 Irnmoan's this month. If I get through November, I'm gonna be one soooooore boy

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

What have you assholes done now?
You could skip all the running and still be a sooooore boy if you hit up CSB

angryhampster
Oct 21, 2005

Been drankin and eatin bananas

angryhampster fucked around with this message at 03:21 on Nov 2, 2014

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

cursedshitbox posted:

I'm game.

last one to a trashed rearend buys the beer

Ive already seen yours many times, I need some new dicks.

Torn Quad Jones
Nov 2, 2011

Terrible Robot posted:

While we're talking about snapchat, who is buttchug and smangitgurlll? I've figured out pretty much everyone else.

I am the one who chugs butts

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

(Insert Mad Max related text)

Fart Pipe posted:

Ive already seen yours many times, I need some new dicks.

I immediately hear flight of the chonchords 'too many dicks' when I read that.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

Torn Quad Jones posted:

I am the one who chugs butts

Ah nice, been wondering that for a while.

Still trying to figure out smangitgurlll.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

I dressed up as a furry last night. Tonight I'm playing Cards Against Humanity with my friends from my car club and drinking Moscow mules.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

goatse guy posted:

I dressed up as a furry last night. Tonight I'm playing Cards Against Humanity with my friends from my car club and drinking Moscow mules.

Approved for all audiences!

I just threw on my USAF uniform for Halloween. Its just as well, Guard Weekend was the next day

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

iForge
Oct 28, 2010

Apple's new "iBlacksmith Suite: Professional Edition" features the iForge, iAnvil, and the iHammer.

Terrible Robot posted:

Still trying to figure out smangitgurlll.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt5ghXdq6Z0

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

I prefer his "Treat Me Like a Pirate":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1zGqRXZlnY

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I AM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE, CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZT8Xdes0Sg

No GMCFOSHO? Shame on you lot. Gil is a genius, I say.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Just took the weirdest pre-employment screening ever. Instead of "would you report theft" or whatever, it was a list of personality traits. First page was "select the ones you think people expect of you", second was "select the ones you think actually apply to you."

I screenshotted the first page and answered the second close, but not identical, to it in case having the exact same answers trips some kind of flag. Did I gently caress up?

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.
Just heard from Fart Pipe that Wayne Static of Static-X passed away today. November is not off to a good start.

Dude was AI as hell, had a sweet tubed out early bronco that he wheeled and lead one of my favorite bands. A good number of their songs reference various cars - Z28 in particular. Guess I know what I am listening to tomorrow :sigh:

E: http://www.fourwheeler.com/project-vehicles/131-0610-1968-ford-bronco-buggy/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bex0Cc9QtC8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inhRgFMBjMU

kastein fucked around with this message at 05:23 on Nov 2, 2014

bandman
Mar 17, 2008
October loving sucked for the most part, but November kicked off with me realizing that I don't have to give a good god drat what my (soon to be) ex-wife thinks pretty much ever again. I've practically been floating around with a big poo poo-eating grin on my face for the last 48 hours because I feel so much more relaxed and happy. We've got most of the big stuff worked out with the divorce and she's being shockingly diplomatic about everything. I can't help but feel like it's a trap, so I've got my own lawya in my corner making sure I don't accidentally gently caress myself.

Also, old friends that kind of drift apart but suddenly become new friends again are pretty awesome :3:

edit: aw drat, I just read kastein's post. I hadn't listened to Static-X in a while, but I was pretty into them for a few years. Always hate to hear news like that :smith:

bandman fucked around with this message at 06:03 on Nov 2, 2014

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

i am properly buzzed on new amsterdam gin and tonics and i think one more should bump me right over the edge

feels good man

long live our new glorious leader; may his reign be long and prosperous (is it permanent? idgi was it just for halloween?)

Mat_Drinks
Nov 18, 2002

mmm this nitromethane gets my supercharger runnin'
Ok, you all have me curious about snapchat now so I just added everyone mentioned in the thread so far. I'm 'matsayswhat' though I'm admittedly still figuring this out.

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

Fucknag posted:

Just took the weirdest pre-employment screening ever. Instead of "would you report theft" or whatever, it was a list of personality traits. First page was "select the ones you think people expect of you", second was "select the ones you think actually apply to you."

I screenshotted the first page and answered the second close, but not identical, to it in case having the exact same answers trips some kind of flag. Did I gently caress up?

Good ol' McQuaig. It's a personality type thing. I skipped the training at my last job on how that poo poo specifically works, but (assuming people fill it out honestly) it's a pretty accurate way to gauge how somebody works, deals with customers, deals with coworkers etc.
Probably won't make a difference that you did that.

Turbo Fondant fucked around with this message at 06:34 on Nov 2, 2014

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015
RIDE ETERNAL SHINY AND CHROME
ONWARD TO THE HALLS OF RUSTHALLA

kastein posted:

Just heard from Fart Pipe that Wayne Static of Static-X passed away today. November is not off to a good start.

Dude was AI as hell, had a sweet tubed out early bronco that he wheeled and lead one of my favorite bands. A good number of their songs reference various cars - Z28 in particular. Guess I know what I am listening to tomorrow :sigh:

E: http://www.fourwheeler.com/project-vehicles/131-0610-1968-ford-bronco-buggy/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bex0Cc9QtC8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inhRgFMBjMU

Super weak, static-x is awesome and so was he.

Also hatebrooks on snapchat for the noobs. Currently serving up F1 weekend snaps in Austin.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007
Holy poo poo, my friend and the girl he brought got into a fight and he left her here. I feel bad for her because she seems really awesome, and also because she dated some of the same idiots that I did. :stare:

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe
Sprained my foot good. to make it better I walked two miles and pounded over a liter of beer. I feel great!

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I dont snapchat so im posting a catte video here :colbert:

Spaz meets youtube personality Ozzy the Weasel

http://youtu.be/LySRPybGBbo

Thelonious
Jul 16, 2005

After a near 60 hour work week, tonight I got to drink and play cards with my friends. Life is good, and Evan Williams single barrel makes it even better.

PS: does anyone outside my lovely part of the Midwest play cribbage?

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
Ran into my old friend the guard dog cat. This time I remembered where he lives. I have to go visit during daylight hours :P

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

i am 7 g&ts in an still not fully drunk wtf why am i so good at drinking

time to sleep i guess

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."

goatse guy posted:

Holy poo poo, my friend and the girl he brought got into a fight and he left her here. I feel bad for her because she seems really awesome, and also because she dated some of the same idiots that I did. :stare:

Eskimo sisters!

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007

nm posted:

Eskimo sisters!

She's hitting on my date, so it could turn into a whole lot more than Eskimo sisters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Thats why you should always keep a large wrench within reach.

• Locked thread