Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thelonious
Jul 16, 2005

After a near 60 hour work week, tonight I got to drink and play cards with my friends. Life is good, and Evan Williams single barrel makes it even better.

PS: does anyone outside my lovely part of the Midwest play cribbage?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thelonious
Jul 16, 2005

At my parents for Sunday dinner. Dad is watching Nascar. A giant rear end fight just broke out.

Most entertaining 2 minutes of Nascar coverage I've seen in years.

Thelonious
Jul 16, 2005

Super Aggro Crag posted:

Just take a shitload of Airborne and then take shots of whisky at night.

Quoting for truth.

Another favorite is hot tea with copious amounts of brandy.

Thelonious
Jul 16, 2005

Geirskogul posted:

line gets a little blurrier when poo poo hits the fan, if you know what I mean.

When I was still running ems, I worked with a few basics who were national guard medics and some who were paramedic students.

If said partner was competent, and the situation warranted it, I may or may not have personally performed every single ALS level procedure attributed to me in my documentation.

Thelonious
Jul 16, 2005

Fucknag posted:

I'm at the limit of my diagnostic ability, which means yet another service call

Does the blower not come on even when the high limit kicks and cuts out the burner?

I do HVAC work. If you shoot me a pm with the make and model I might be able to walk you through some things.

Thelonious
Jul 16, 2005

My '64 Chevy is sitting in the driveway under four feet of snow. It won't fit in the garage, as my dads el Camino and skylark have taken up residence in my garage.

I rent my grandparents old house from my parents. The past few years I had the Chevy and my dd impreza in the garage for winter. You'd think they'd knock a few bucks off rent for losing the two car garage during a MI winter.

Although judging by the recent poo poo in this thread I don't have any reason to bitch. But I will anyway, because thirsty Wednesday owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thelonious
Jul 16, 2005

I've always thought something like that Rambler would make the perfect sleeper. Change nothing cosmetically. Don't wash it too often.

Big block and four speed or LSx and t56. Locker rear, dot slicks - definitely keep the poverty caps. Maybe some electric exhaust cutouts.

• Locked thread