Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SrgMagnum
Nov 12, 2007
Got old money, could buy a dinosaur
#IamWhip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JiimyPopAli
Oct 5, 2009

SrgMagnum posted:

#weareallWhip

This whole thread is pretty much just Whip with about 8 different accounts talking to himself.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

I am Whip.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Whip went to to live on a farm

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
I saw Whip once since his exile. We were in the #ferguson IRC at the same time a few months back. He got mad when I PM'd him. I assume he was masturbating.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
whip sent me pictures of his penis. it's uncircumsized.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

The next best hashtag

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
on the real, whip never sent me the crab chips. I got played cop bros, played pretty good.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

beanieson posted:

on the real, whip never sent me the crab chips. I got played cop bros, played pretty good.

what do you expect of a disgusting dog dork having savage?

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

beanieson posted:

I've got a wedding to go to up in PA next month. Want me to get a bag and send them to you?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

GunForumMeme posted:

I've got a wedding to go to up in PA next month. Want me to get a bag and send them to you?

Na, fool me once copgoons.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
are these nasty sounding crab chips not available online? why do you need someone to broker the delivery of a lovely snack for you?

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
Utz are good but Herrs with actual old bay or RT12 chips are both way better.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

are these nasty sounding crab chips not available online? why do you need someone to broker the delivery of a lovely snack for you?

They weren't at the time, I dunno if they are now. I shipped him a care package with a bunch of zapp's chips & mardi gras beads.

Whip, since I know you're lurking, don't take this as me pestering you for chips. I'm just using it as proof that you were a DnD mole all along.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

beanieson posted:

They weren't at the time, I dunno if they are now. I shipped him a care package with a bunch of zapp's chips & mardi gras beads.

Whip, since I know you're lurking, don't take this as me pestering you for chips. I'm just using it as proof that you were a DnD mole all along.

here you go sweetie, 3 lbs box full of nasty sea spider chips for 11 buk + shipping

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Hey guy, you're alright :munch:

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

Currently watching children's tv with my son and waiting for the feast. If you're working today I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but overtime's not one.

:bustem:

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Smiling Jack posted:

Currently watching children's tv with my son and waiting for the feast. If you're working today I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but overtime's not one.

:bustem:

Eating pumpkin pie for an appetizer right now.

Nerdlord Actual
Apr 14, 2007

Awaken to your true self with Wisconsin Potatoes
Grimey Drawer
They made me go in to do the morning news shift today, got to talk about Ferguson for like 3 hours interspersed with BUTTERBALL TURKEY and OH GOD HARTFORD IS WITHOUT POWER

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Holiday tradition: watch the Lions get smacked around and eat till I gotta unbutton my pants.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
what do thanksgiving and strip clubs have in common? It is acceptable to wear sweat pants to maximize your bulge at both places.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

My bulge is always maximized.

*insert beanie pic with HAPPY THANKSGIVING written on it here*

Pilot to Gunner
Aug 21, 2009

That's what you get, you get fork stabbed.

Branis posted:

no cop will cry over a burning impala, the worst police car ever made. Now if it was a crown vic horse tears would have been shed.

Today I learned that mentioning the guy in Portland who released police horses (during a drunken burglary a few nights ago) will calm even the most volatile FTP type of people mid-rant. Everyone turns into a criminal-hating sap when horsies are involved.

Thanks, drunk Portland guy. You saved Thanksgiving.

Rude Dude With Tude
Apr 19, 2007

Your President approves this text.

quote:

Weighing up the competing claims, the judge said PC Rowland was "not the sort of man who would have had the wit, imagination or inclination to invent on the spur of the moment an account of what a senior politician had said to him in temper".

lol owned http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-30235009

Also lol to the former chief whip's solicitors for not submitting a costs budget, thus ensuring their client will be denied any and all costs from the case.

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad posted:

lol owned http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-30235009

Also lol to the former chief whip's solicitors for not submitting a costs budget, thus ensuring their client will be denied any and all costs from the case.

Nice little legal bill to settle there. I wonder if people who supported him like the PM and others will apologise for basically calling the cops liars? I'd lol if they filed libel cases against them

Rude Dude With Tude
Apr 19, 2007

Well it has basically ruined their careers forever so... yes they totally should! It'd get settled out of court but "I sued the prime minister" is a great anecdote.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
P.Much everyone involved in that episode is a scumbag and the officers in question apparently had a terrible reputation. I remember canteen discussions between old sweats saying that everyone got what they deserved.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
smash the monarchy

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

Branis posted:

smash the monarchy

I will fight you.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

I will fight you.

Come on over. We'll get the tea brewing.

chartley
Jul 1, 2004

Nessy says get tae

GunForumMeme posted:

Mother fucker. Now the scottish are after you too. I don't really care about monarchy but don't be wasting delicious, precious, wonderful tea.

Rude Dude With Tude
Apr 19, 2007

GunForumMeme posted:

This incident is how the Americans learnt they enjoy hugely watered down beverages, which is why their beer is so poo poo.

Stalez
Jun 27, 2003
20 dollars my ass

This incident is how the Americans learnt they enjoy hugely watered down beverages, which is why their beer is so poo poo.

But.. but.. micro brews.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

The only good tea is sweet iced tea, hth

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

beanieson posted:

You should be able to pour your tea over pancakes.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG

beanieson posted:

burned black coffee from the local gas station is the only drink americans should tolerate.

TCD
Nov 13, 2002

Every step, a fucking adventure.

Ahahahaha...

I've tried a ton of beer around the world, and Brit beer stands near the bottom - in fact, I'd say most East African beers are better that have a Belgium influence then that of all the British ales, lagers, and cask ales. Considering the micro and macro (micro beers that have made it), the US kicks the poo poo out of the UK like we're reliving Yorktown all over again.

I've been searching high and low for good micro beer in the UK, and while I've found some decent ones, I'm sorry to say even my small town of 50,000 people still makes better beer than the whole of this island.

TCD fucked around with this message at 22:58 on Nov 28, 2014

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010
I just drink Yuengling.

Branis posted:

burned black coffee from the local gas station is the only drink americans should tolerate.

This. I have found Circle K coffee to be of the best viscosity and burnt flavor for powering through the day.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

GunForumMeme posted:

I just drink Yuengling.

This. I have found Circle K coffee to be of the best viscosity and burnt flavor for powering through the day.

Consistently full of grounds too no matter how many different gas stations you visit. Not a bug, but a feature!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pilot to Gunner
Aug 21, 2009

That's what you get, you get fork stabbed.

GunForumMeme posted:

I just drink Yuengling.

Argh, I tried to get Yuengling here and the beer distributor had never heard of it. Can't get it delivered either :(

Kind of forget what it tastes like so I've convinced myself it wasn't that good anyway, the best part was really the price.

• Locked thread