Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

ITT we discuss the systemic problems in the United States health care system and how it could be improved upon with jackbootery.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Our snipers wear digi cam but the rest of the team is just in greens.

Our MRAP just got painted flat black btw, and if anyone asks it's a "high water rescue vehicle"

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Homie S posted:

gently caress gasmasks/respirators forever.

True. I never knew a face could sweat so much.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Green & black is less scary than camo right? I'm the sexy one with swagger.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

the photojournalist asked all the black cops to step out of frame. It's part of the systemic racism we see throughout today's media.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

home sweet home :kiddo:

http://vimeo.com/110935908

https://vimeo.com/110935908

beanieson fucked around with this message at 19:59 on Nov 5, 2014

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Weed is good and everyone should have it qtiyd

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

Gwent Police have also managed to kill a man with a tazer for eating out his girlfriend (I skim read the article)

lol gross

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

That geezer had a huge soup spoon on him, he's lucky he didn't get tased and/or shot.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Branis posted:

I come from pretty hearty white trash DNA.

same

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Grem posted:

My friends don't understand why I refuse to have one drink when I DD. Sorry guys, I've seen too many lives ruined by choosing the least drunk guy to drive home.

Hey Prez, what's with the 30 second cameo on Boardwalk Empire? I was all pumped up to see you as Elliot Ness and then bam, seasons over, you never showed up again :(

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Yea, but still.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I actually drive better when I'm :can:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Cmdr. Shepard posted:

It's like they don't understand past tense.

English mother fucker, do they speak it :shrug:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Car Chasing the Dragon is what we called it when we'd drive around & shoot up heroin.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Branis posted:

Who drives manuals anymore though? I never have learned to drive stick and the only manual anything i've ever had to drive is a motorcycle.

all this time I never knew you were a woman, weird.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Untagged posted:

totally would snap yo dick off

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Helldump Immunity. posted:

Still would climax.

done and done

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Untagged posted:

Please don't take a shower with your balls directly under your face. :ohdear:.

Or do. report back with your findings.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Murphys Stache posted:

I've already managed to expose my taint to the fiery goodness that is FOX 5.3.

There goes my nipples again!

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

GunForumMeme posted:

Pics or it didn't happen.

zombie303 posted:

Let's see those nips, Beanieson.

I've learned my lesson about posting scandalous selfies thank you very much.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

zombie303 posted:

Someone come to Denver and pepper spray me. We can even video tape it and show it to DnD so they can see the police brutality.

give me your address and I'll mail you some pepper spray. and a bunch of dildos or whatever.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Pilot to Gunner posted:

:gonk:

Spoiler alert: It's herpes.

it's always herpes

e: hey, where'd you end up moving to? or have you decided yet?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Pilot to Gunner posted:

No, you don't understand. Her boyfriend was deployed overseas and the military tests them for STDs when they get back to the US so he can't have herpes. Fact.

Edit to add a question related to my last post: Have any of you guys taken those Frontline tests with the video "what would you do" scenarios? They kept stressing that we should disregard departmental policies and answer the questions like we have never had any law enforcement experience. A bunch of seemingly intelligent cops in my testing group failed. Got the impression that the test valued people being slightly naive/derpy over being accurate but I'm not sure what the reasoning for that is. Input please?

Never heard of this before so I doubt I can answer your question, but I'm curious, what were the scenarios like? What answers were they looking for?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

zombie303 posted:

And blacks, mexicans, asians...

Who do you thinks responsible for all this change and the way things are smart guy?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Uh, strip club is always the correct answer.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I am become bachelor destroyer of booze

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Smiling Jack posted:

I am no longer allowed to quote Slick Rick lyrics at crime scenes

FTP :argh:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I endorse this GiP secret Santa, especially in whips absence since nobody is gonna step up to run a gooncop version. I feel like we'll get a lot more dildos this year.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

live fast, die young, get mailed dildoes for Christmas #yolo

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I saw that live last night and couldn't stop laughing. What did he post on Twitter?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

:supaburn::derp::derp::supaburn:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Hezzy posted:

i wonder if any cops accidentally parked their 100k mileage cars in the path of rioters and left it unattended

That cruiser was only three days to retirement :(

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Branis posted:

Now if it was a tahoe tears would have been shed.

suv supremacy, burn all the gas, gently caress this gay environment.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

note to the day shift detectives, if you don't want your office rearranged don't leave your door open overnight.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

what if I've been whip and beanie all along :psyduck:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

on the real, whip never sent me the crab chips. I got played cop bros, played pretty good.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

GunForumMeme posted:

I've got a wedding to go to up in PA next month. Want me to get a bag and send them to you?

Na, fool me once copgoons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

are these nasty sounding crab chips not available online? why do you need someone to broker the delivery of a lovely snack for you?

They weren't at the time, I dunno if they are now. I shipped him a care package with a bunch of zapp's chips & mardi gras beads.

Whip, since I know you're lurking, don't take this as me pestering you for chips. I'm just using it as proof that you were a DnD mole all along.

• Locked thread