Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010
I always hated polo shirts.

Button down, tie, all kinds of shiny pins, polished boots, and a hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010
Guys, stop.

Think of Grem.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010
gently caress "I drink but I'm a professional so I can totally drive drunk better than the other drunks" conversations forever.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010
I didn't have the heart to tell him that here in thesoldier territory, no one is safe.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

Branis posted:

I come from pretty hearty white trash DNA.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010
I've got a BAC app on my phone. So long as I'm not feeling buzzed and the app says in <.04 I'm good to go.

Especially down here in thesoldier territory. Im pretty sure he was in inspiration for the Ad Council DUI spots with the invisible cop.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

DrakeriderCa posted:

I've already blown on it

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

Justin Godscock posted:

I'm Michelle Rodriguez and I'm going to be the Angry Latino Chick for this film/show/commercial.

If you're good at something don't change.

See also: New Coke.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

beanieson posted:

There goes my nipples again!

Pics or it didn't happen.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

beanieson posted:

I've learned my lesson about posting scandalous selfies thank you very much.

It's not like anybody saved your bikini bottom pic.

Or created a cloud backup.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010
Dish detergent for OC. poo poo works.

I kept Sudecon wipes in my locker. They work too.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

Pilot to Gunner posted:

Only thing I could think of that cops with more experience would answer differently on were regarding how they would react to a superior officer implementing a new policy that they disagreed with or thought would be detrimental to the rest of their duties. People who have been on the job a while would be more comfortable voicing their dissent, maybe go talk to the sergeant about it, grumble with coworkers, make some suggestions. Newbs are more likely to be silent, obedient little worms who do what they're told, right? (I personally erred on the side of gross obsequiousness but for all I know those are the exact ones I got wrong). And there weren't enough of those type of questions to explain the pass/fail difference for cops.

The "would you have a friendly or stern expression in this situation" stuff really threw me because what if you have natural resting bitchface? All your poo poo looks stern.

Cops hate two things: change, and the way things are.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010
Either way you're spending money to benefit poor kids in single parent households.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

Branis posted:

Any test that seriously asks that caroling question is a sham test because theres not a cop in the world that would choose caroling over strippers, even if offered double overtime.

Eh, never been to a strip club and I don't intend to ever set foot into one.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

Never had to pay a woman to get her to take her clothes off.

:smugdog:

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

I can make sure cops get cops if you'd like. Just mention you're a cop in the PM.

That would work.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

Cmdr. Shepard posted:

I legit don't feel comfortable giving out my address for something like this. I wouldn't want some ACAB guy to get my address, or worse, smiling jack, who would send me a Romney bumper sticker and a noose to hang myself.

You know what, if there's enough worry about this I could take up the mantle of whip and create a gift exchange just for us.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010
Full beard with shaved head.

Srg Magnum style best style. :hf:

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

At least it was only an Impala.

GunForumMeme fucked around with this message at 20:19 on Nov 25, 2014

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

Branis posted:

no cop will cry over a burning impala, the worst police car ever made. Now if it was a crown vic tears would have been shed.

I loved having an Impala.

Yeah, it was tight with the cage in, but it was a lot more nimble than the Vic. Took that bitch through every nook and cranny. Couldn't get up to speed worth a drat, but with a jurisdictional area of 400 acres how fast did I need to go.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

I am Whip.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

beanieson posted:

on the real, whip never sent me the crab chips. I got played cop bros, played pretty good.

I've got a wedding to go to up in PA next month. Want me to get a bag and send them to you?

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

I will fight you.

Come on over. We'll get the tea brewing.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010
I just drink Yuengling.

Branis posted:

burned black coffee from the local gas station is the only drink americans should tolerate.

This. I have found Circle K coffee to be of the best viscosity and burnt flavor for powering through the day.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

Pilot to Gunner posted:

Argh, I tried to get Yuengling here and the beer distributor had never heard of it. Can't get it delivered either :(

Kind of forget what it tastes like so I've convinced myself it wasn't that good anyway, the best part was really the price.

Yuengling is corn based, so think of a higher quality Miller.

Yuengling. The greatest cheap beer you will ever drink.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

beanieson posted:

The best beer is Laphroaig 10.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010
"human being. Retard. gently caress."

There. There are the three words (and variations of them) that you will hear most commonly come out an officer's mouth. He is going to get so much backlash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

Hezzy posted:

If you were caught using the word "human being" over here you'd probably be sacked. It's a no go. Disgusting word. Retard isn't good either.

I don't like the word either, but I can't really see cops not swearing. In a public encounter, yeah, speak professionally, but I don't see it going anywhere.

• Locked thread