Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Does this sound like something worth doing?
This poll is closed.
Yes 53 94.64%
No 3 5.36%
Total: 56 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
KetTarma
Jul 25, 2003

Suffer not the lobbyist to live.

Obama Africanus posted:

Cole thinks this guy is programming the automatic voice lady from the VA 800 number lol. I bet in Coles mind this job looks like a mad scientist doing judo with a brite-lite.

Lol

??????????

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

The VA helpline is currently experiencing a large volume of calls. Estimated wait time is two hours. Please enjoy this music and stay on the line.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Huat89z2WrA

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
There is a GChat / hangouts thread. We are using it. If you thought a new, off-site "get help" thing was a cool idea, now is the time to PM one of us with your gmail name. Fake or real, doesn't matter.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Get in the hangout you fucks.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Mike-o posted:

Get in the hangout you fucks.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Zeris posted:

There is a GChat / hangouts thread. We are using it. If you thought a new, off-site "get help" thing was a cool idea, now is the time to PM one of us with your gmail name. Fake or real, doesn't matter.

Can I get a list of people who to PM for an invite? I'd like to get a new thread together to stick.

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Can I get a list of people who to PM for an invite? I'd like to get a new thread together to stick.

zeris, cole, zombie303, christoff, mike-o, AB, and me so far.

e: shim and HDI have pending invites to the GH thread.

quantumfoam fucked around with this message at 02:19 on Nov 7, 2014

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

tuluk posted:

zeris, cole, zombie303, christoff, mike-o, and me so far.

Just sent you a PM since Zeris is being sloooooow

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

you've been invited.

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
sent you a pm as well

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

I am going to have to stop being a cheap bastard and pay the :tenbux: for PMs.

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

my burner google hangouts email address is still posted in this thread. no pms needed, you can use steam chat to give me your info or just send an email.
HDI: you've been invited.

quantumfoam fucked around with this message at 02:07 on Nov 7, 2014

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

tuluk posted:

my burner google hangouts email address is still posted in this thread. no pms needed, you can use steam chat to give me your info or just send an email.
HDI: you've been invited.

I just got the platinum upgrade. I will shoot a PM.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

tuluk posted:

zeris, cole, zombie303, christoff, mike-o, AB, and me so far.

e: shim and HDI have pending invites to the GH thread.
Sent you a PM.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Mike-O just added me. Thanks all. I probably won't be contributing too much right away, but every now and then I get depressed as poo poo and I like having the option of more people to talk to.

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
Hey tuluk, sent you an email that I didn't get it, but I'm dumb and didn't see the invite until after :3:

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Are we all using burner accounts on this poo poo or are we using real names? I am stupid and not used to using google + so I am going to have to make a fake account if others aren't using their real info too.

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

Hekk posted:

Are we all using burner accounts on this poo poo or are we using real names? I am stupid and not used to using google + so I am going to have to make a fake account if others aren't using their real info too.

some of us are using real accounts/real names, some of us are using burner google accounts.

Melthir
Dec 29, 2009

I need to go scrap some money together cause my avatar is just sad.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

I could taken time to log in and invite you, but then the alcohol I had wouldn't have been getting drank

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Zeris posted:

I could taken time to log in and invite you, but then the alcohol I had wouldn't have been getting drank

you abandoned me for alcohol in my time of need

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

you abandoned me for alcohol in my time of need

Living up to the truest spirit of the get help thread

Melthir
Dec 29, 2009

I need to go scrap some money together cause my avatar is just sad.

Zeris posted:

Living up to the truest spirit of the get help thread

The truth in this statement is undeniable.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Hekk posted:

Mine is my real poo poo. I aint scurred.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Delizin posted:

What I am gathering from everyone's input so far is that at least initially we'll make everything private and goon only. All members will have there military service validated by uploading a redacted DD-214. Once validated you will have access to the community.

Will there be something for members who served in other militaries?

I'm not sure what a DD-214 is, is there a Canadian equivalent ?

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
It's your discharge/proof of service document. Includes whether your device was honorable/dishonorable, dates, medals, etc.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Ok now I really don't know if this is a running joke or not

Must upload picture of you in dress uniform (even if they don't fit) holding sign with SA name

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Mine'll be mess dress so I finally get some use out of those unobtanium shoulder boards.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Cape?

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Must upload photo of you in PT uniform and PT belt with name, rank, and unit holding sign with SA name.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Hekk suggested dick pics

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

people who asked me for hangout invites & have gotten zero responses from me:
i don't read the gip threads you post in, sorry. drunk chat & monthly vet chat are the only gip threads i read now.
AB, Christoff, Cole, Zeris, etc will happily auth you in after proper vetting.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
I have no life except sitting around and raking in welfare queen disneybux so pm me too or whatever.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Mike-o posted:

I have no life except sitting around and raking in welfare queen disneybux

Same. Plus, I'm on tdrl, and probably have good info for a Get Help site, and feel like I should help other vets/future vets

I'll make a burner gmail and get in

US Berder Patrol fucked around with this message at 04:32 on Nov 11, 2014

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Hekk suggested dick pics

Finally we'll know the true biggest pog of them all.

ActusRhesus
Sep 18, 2007

"Perhaps the fact the defendant had to be dragged out of the courtroom while declaring 'Death to you all, a Jihad on the court' may have had something to do with the revocation of his bond. That or calling the judge a bald-headed cock-sucker. Either way."

tiara.

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004

Mike-o posted:

I have no life except sitting around and raking in welfare queen disneybux so pm me too or whatever.

PM me with what ever info I need to do as well. This would help me kill time between working rarely and waiting for school to start.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
I just need whatever email you use, pm me that.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Spicy Guacamole posted:

Must upload photo of you in PT uniform and PT belt with name, rank, and unit holding sign with SA name.

actually you need to be doing situps in the picture, showing your balls off to the lucky guy holding your feet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

actually you need to be doing situps in the picture, showing your balls off to the lucky guy holding your feet

got a face full of vag holding feet one time, the chick was hot so it was awesome

• Locked thread