Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Does this sound like something worth doing?
This poll is closed.
Yes 53 94.64%
No 3 5.36%
Total: 56 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

Godholio posted:

Or loving everyone get an invite now so you don't have to worry about it later.

Good point.

Sign me the hell up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?
How do I get into the hangout? I'm not doing so well right now.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?
Sent

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

invision posted:

Holy jesus christ. Dude's trying to get you loving killed. You should seriously consider reporting that dude, because hearing "I have an issue with drugs" and then going "lol here's klonopin lmk ;) ) is dangerous and retarded. Who knows how many other dudes hes pushed poo poo on that aren't as self-aware as you are. I hope you get it figured out man.

Reporting people at the VA never works. I had an issue with a dude at the VA who was the goddamned patient advocate. What do you do when it's the patient advocate who literally ignores calls and emails?

(you email him telling him why he's a terrible human being and cc his boss and everybody in his office, that's what)

nothing happened

• Locked thread