Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Does this sound like something worth doing?
This poll is closed.
Yes 53 94.64%
No 3 5.36%
Total: 56 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Hekk posted:

Are we all using burner accounts on this poo poo or are we using real names? I am stupid and not used to using google + so I am going to have to make a fake account if others aren't using their real info too.

Mine is my real poo poo. I aint scurred.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

I prefer to hang out on the Something Awful Forums.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Cole posted:

Hey assholes, Cole here. Every holiday season is rough for me. It all culminated here in 2012 when I decided I was going to kill myself.

You guys talk a lot of poo poo but I know you have my back when push comes to shove and you guys have no idea how much I appreciate what feels like a safety net that gip provides. I've talked poo poo to you guys, I've cussed out a gay guy and I think you guys brought out the inner racist and anarchist in me. But like I said you guys are there when it counts.

Any who my point is my life last night took a turn for the best. Last night at 7:14pm (1914 is a year, not a time you loving losers) I got a voicemail notifying me that I got accepted to Eastern Mennonite University, a small private college in Virginia. Beria is there and he has been telling me how great it is. I'll tell him you all called him a human being because I don't see him post here anymore.

That's a big deal because my GPA in high school had a zero in front of it and I got my GED and have done nothing for education since except drop out of community college. I wrote them an essay and literally said my high school transcripts wouldn't get me admitted into a preschool.

That feeling I got can only be matched by the feeling I had 1) when I found out my fly out date from Afghanistan and 2) when I finally got my med board ratings after 15 months of going stir crazy.

I don't think I'll need this thread this winter. And that loving owns.

Hell yeah, man. I'm happy for you.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

I got added to Hekk's circle, not a hangout.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Ogrel72 posted:

What in the ever loving gently caress

:stare:

seriously.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Is Cole okay?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tyler