Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Does this sound like something worth doing?
This poll is closed.
Yes 53 94.64%
No 3 5.36%
Total: 56 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014
please require everyone to put their ribbon stacks in forums signature (verified first of course)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014

Christoff posted:

The google hangouts gonna be strictly for "get help" or is it irc kk moker and friends party zone 2.0

i got kicked out of kk a long time ago for not liking rrail enough br0

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014

Obama Africanus posted:

Tuluk if you wanna get google hangouts started invite me in. There's some other hosted solutions we need to look at too, but we need somewhere to start and I'm happy to start this thing there until the more robust get help version 2.0.1 is ready.

Start looking for a final solution please

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014

Obama Africanus posted:

Hey old friend how are u?

I'm good just workin n stuff hehe

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014
way too much milchat d-

• Locked thread