Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Does this sound like something worth doing?
This poll is closed.
Yes 53 94.64%
No 3 5.36%
Total: 56 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
EBB
Feb 15, 2005

GG please out the no voters for their shame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

They banned Hitler's Gay Secret. Thanks GG!

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

The VA helpline is currently experiencing a large volume of calls. Estimated wait time is two hours. Please enjoy this music and stay on the line.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Huat89z2WrA

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

tuluk posted:

zeris, cole, zombie303, christoff, mike-o, and me so far.

Just sent you a PM since Zeris is being sloooooow

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Zeris posted:

I could taken time to log in and invite you, but then the alcohol I had wouldn't have been getting drank

you abandoned me for alcohol in my time of need

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Hekk suggested dick pics

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

actually you need to be doing situps in the picture, showing your balls off to the lucky guy holding your feet

got a face full of vag holding feet one time, the chick was hot so it was awesome

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

cmdrpinky posted:

someone with mike-o's number please call him and make sure that he is OK, please?

Something happen? He posted in the drunk thread about 90 minutes ago.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Creeping up on a year sober, and my head feels pretty clear. Still dream about drinking all the time though.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I call a lot of things retarded, but your doctor is literally retarded. Get a new doctor, don't gently caress with benzos especially if you're drinking again.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

How's Cole today?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Trazodone can be hit or miss for sleep. Taking more than 150 mg takes you up to a therapeutic dose of the SSRI and will have the opposite effect, so just keep in mind that less is more if you're going to re-dose. On the plus side there's no memory loss or reduction in impulse control like you get with Ambien.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

The United States Army: where popping a squat means dropping some bodies

• Locked thread