Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Does this sound like something worth doing?
This poll is closed.
Yes 53 94.64%
No 3 5.36%
Total: 56 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
HClChicken
Aug 15, 2005

Highly trained by the US military at expedient semen processing.
I submitted a 10-10ez like a month ago. Still haven't heard back. What the gently caress is going on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HClChicken
Aug 15, 2005

tuluk posted:

Yeah, thats the major issue with the GiP hangout thread in a get-help sense.
In regards to crisis situations, there's at least 1-3 people active in the hangouts chat at all times. In regards to GiP lurkers, well that's why there's been 2 different GiP get-help threads and why the whole vetting thing exists....people started sharing the personal contact info listed in the 1st GiP get-help thread to other SA subforums, and it was a real invasion of privacy for everyone involved in the 1st GiP get-help thread.

In regards to people who having been posting here forever, there's been so many name changes, reregs & bans for 80% of the GiP regular posters, that it's very hard to keep track of who's who.
Especially if you only regularly read 4 threads in gip like me(drunk thread, veteran thread, games thread, and this thread). If you don't regularly post in the threads I read I probably don't remember who you are.

Having multiple people on the contact list makes it easier for GiP regulars to be identified & invited to the Hangouts chat ASAP. GiP Lurkers need to go the extra step or just post about their issues so we know something is up.

HClChicken: sorry man.

Ehh doesn't bother me. I don't really post here much. Read few times a month, too busy otherwise. What's hangout?

HClChicken
Aug 15, 2005

I think I got kicked from the hangout or it stopped working. Not really sure though.

• Locked thread