Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014

Null Integer posted:

No way it's all the crap I've been shoveling down my pie hole at the food court or the 5 minute walk away dominos since I left boot camp! It was my RDC!

It is 100% accurate that people lie about sit up and push up scores at boot camp, however as I remember the run wasn't cheatable due to ankle bracelet computer magic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014

buttplug posted:

edit: I don't read gud.

I reverse engineer arrays for fun you loving bitch

e: his original post lol: That's not true. Depends on the array. Aaaaand the rest of the discussion would have to be high-side.

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014

orange juche posted:

I don't know dick about acoustic detection, active or otherwise, but you guys do, please don't put anything on the internet that might have a red sticker on it somewhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jr0JaXfKj68

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014
keep in mind that the previous two poster/genius/experts about everything have like two internships between them in the corporate world, like, total

heh

Pandasmores posted:

I guess I just bought into their whole Honor Courage and Commitment bullshit, and the fact that they are always spouting poo poo that is pretty much propaganda is another thing I hate. A civilian job is just a job, if a coworker on the outside tried to sell working in a lab or working on a patient ward as a lifestyle I'd just push them away. But when it comes to something like the Navy, the job can really be a lifestyle if you want it to be.

some companies actually emphasize having a personal life away from the job, it definitely helps to keep people around :)

justice4trayvawn fucked around with this message at 22:39 on Nov 22, 2014

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014

SquirrelyPSU posted:

No you see every morning we salute capitalism at full erection staring longingly into each others eyes for our brothers warmth

I have my Company Creed memorized and salute the raising of the corporate flag at 8am sharp hooah

and of course the best part about civilian employment.....you can quit if it sucks and look for something better :)

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014

Christoff posted:

Thread needs more butts or dogs or something

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014
get out of navy -> get real job -> ?? -> profit

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014
career officer pilot can't fathom why others may hate job, beep boop, etc ;)

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014

Null Integer posted:

So, I may be looking at being Submarine DQ'd due to medical issues, and need to start investigating possible rates. Any suggestions?

This is old rear end info but I know it will depend on how much time you have left.....I was directly converted since I didn't have much time left and didn't extend for training or w/e. I bet your rate would probably convert to FC but who knowz just speculating~

Anyways welcome to the easy life B)

e:

GAR-
BAGE
DICK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014

Nick Soapdish posted:

Yep, checks out.

:twisted: