Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
this is so strange, and scared the hell out of me. i can't find information about it anywhere. just curious if this has happened to anyone else yet in Yosemite. i only saw it happen once so far

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
:spooky:

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
halloween is over. it's not halloween that's causing it

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

this is so strange, and scared the hell out of me. i can't find information about it anywhere. just curious if this has happened to anyone else yet in Yosemite. i only saw it happen once so far

ti happen t o me but I'm a xcod dev and cant tell u about eh sdks i have access to

dont cas e a mmeory leak hth

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

bump_fn posted:

ti happen t o me but I'm a xcod dev and cant tell u about eh sdks i have access to

i see you're using your apple keyboard

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

also op that means you have achieved Full Macintosh and there is no longer hope for recovery, im sorry

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

bump_fn posted:

this is bullshit

post the sdks

pram
Jun 10, 2001
its mr macintosh

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

nice square display bitch idiot

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ur desires r now met, op

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Sagebrush posted:

ur desires r now met, op

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

pram posted:

its mr macintosh

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
everyone here is wrong but pram close thread

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

your gay

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

mishaq posted:

your gay

:mrgw:

Fax Sender
Aug 11, 2013

kiss my ass

bump_fn posted:

what does this mean

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

Fax Sender posted:

what does this mean

Smythe to the winking Finder threat, please, we need an interpreter over here

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

bump_fn posted:

lol

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

maniacdevnull posted:

also op that means you have achieved Full Macintosh and there is no longer hope for recovery, im sorry

if full macintosh is wrong I don't wanna be right

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
i think the computer has fallen in love with you check the movie her for what to do in this situation

Athletic Footjob
Sep 24, 2005
Grimey Drawer
do u think that the finder twinks are using tongues?

Metrication
Dec 12, 2010

Raskin had one problem: Jobs regarded him as an insufferable theorist or, to use Jobs's own more precise terminology, "a shithead who sucks".
he wants you op

you could make a life together you just have to try

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Cold on a Cob posted:

everyone here is wrong but pram close thread

no i'm right that the Finder icon definitely winks

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
i don't think anyone noticed the finder icon i posted earlier on in this thread is actually the source animation and it winks after 5 seconds

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

:justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost:

knickerbocker expert

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

i don't think anyone noticed the finder icon i posted earlier on in this thread is actually the source animation and it winks after 5 seconds

try posting a thread people would care about then

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Glans Dillzig posted:

try posting a thread people would care about then

if you don't care about the finder icon winking.. then wow, you're a loser

Metrication
Dec 12, 2010

Raskin had one problem: Jobs regarded him as an insufferable theorist or, to use Jobs's own more precise terminology, "a shithead who sucks".
mine's wanking at me :o

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

if you don't care about the finder icon winking.. then wow, you're a loser

I hate to break it to you OP, but cool people don't give a gently caress about Finder at all. Do you know why? Because they use Windows or ChromeOS. Windows if you're a cool gamer who gets sick frags and has mad skills. ChromeOS if you're a cool dude/dudette who doesn't hone their skills with railguns but instead trains on surfboards, snowboards, and skateboards. The only people who care about "Finder Winking" are little loving bitches with no skills and puny brains. *clears throat* HTH, OP.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

:eyepop:

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Smythe posted:

I hate to break it to you OP, but cool people don't give a gently caress about Finder at all. Do you know why? Because they use Windows or ChromeOS. Windows if you're a cool gamer who gets sick frags and has mad skills. ChromeOS if you're a cool dude/dudette who doesn't hone their skills with railguns but instead trains on surfboards, snowboards, and skateboards. The only people who care about "Finder Winking" are little loving bitches with no skills and puny brains. *clears throat* HTH, OP.

i'm gay

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

what if instead of getting rid of big cats for OS names Apple just did the newer versions in Squigglevision?

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

what if instead of getting rid of big cats for OS names Apple just did the newer versions in Squigglevision?

you mean the same cat names but written in squigglevission style?

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

the computer is coming on to you

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Smythe posted:

ChromeOS

lol

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

omg

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

poty posted:

i think the computer has fallen in love with you check the movie her for what to do in this situation

bore the hell out of it by being joaquin phoenix?

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD

pram posted:

its mr macintosh

nice, i get the ref

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
op can you tell me what your avatar is from so i can maybe stop thinking that its lana wachowski every time i see one of your posts

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

Smythe posted:

ChromeOS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDG0c3saE4I

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

i would use a dr katz os

• Locked thread