Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

The Bloop posted:

It didn't say he finished

the woman sitting next to him said she saw him licking a white substance off his fingers

yeah he was arrested for cranking his hog in his seat next to someone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

hot take, if you know that you are prone to uncontrollably making GBS threads all over yourself you should probably not drive

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

You wouldn't expect that you'd have to tell highly trained, elite soldiers not to buy breast milk on eBay, but

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Regular-rear end grunts, sure, I'd believe that, but Special Forces? Aren't they supposed to be... I don't know, not stupid?

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

note for Americans: "pot plant" here means a potted plant, this man did not steal weed

so did they call the gardaí after all? sounds like he escaped.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

a tele is actually pretty good for black metal, that single-coil tone sounds bleak as gently caress if you put it through the right distortion

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

on the other hand Alton Brown is an unrepentant homophobe

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

American men, in general, are too confident

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Elviscat posted:

Well, based on the information there, it looks like gun control laws tend to really help with that.

Shame about the 2nd Amendment and all.

Requiring basic safe storage is hardly an infringement even from a 2nd amendment absolutist position

The problem is that the most visible and vocal 2A advocates are loving insane and believe that a right to self defense means a right to escalate every potential conflict into deadly force, and I am speaking as an instructor and avid shooter who owns multiple firearms, American gun culture is its own worst enemy

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Amphigory posted:

How is that controversial

It's not, Spotify just makes less money on ad revenue doing it one way vs another.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

deugs

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Inceltown posted:

she dressed up in something slinky to go out to a show.

she dressed up like she was going to a fancy club for a chain movie theater

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

I doubt very much that the woman who poses with a Glock in a leopard-print drop leg holster to own the libs is smart enough to have coherent plans for anything

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

shelley posted:

for context, this was a live performance of beetlejuice the musical (not a screening of the original movie)… she paid a couple hundred bucks, minimum, to get kicked out of that theater

lol, lmao

that explains the applause, I thought people were clapping because she was getting kicked out

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

quote:

The device, made from a metal cylinder packed with gunpowder and colored baby powder,

That's literally a pipe bomb.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Sir Lemming posted:

How many more lives will "Barbenheimer" ruin?

She seemed to enjoy the fact that her name amused strangers

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

this is so loving whimsical

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Milo and POTUS posted:

They're british thrilled

Chuffed to bits.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

"incelephant" was right there :cmon:

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

the great northern jerkoff is what we call that one rear end in a top hat from canada

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

noted anal bead enthusiast Piers Morgan

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Captain Hygiene posted:

Ba da ba ba baaaa

It was a massive order:

(picture from tmz, but gently caress tmz)

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Arrested for resisting arrest? what a country!

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

toasting their eyeballs because the lighting guy used disinfection UV lights at an event a bunch of NFT bros paid exorbitant amounts of money to hang out with people who paid a hundred large for techbro picrews is extremely on brand

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Extreme ironing isn't real

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Antigravitas posted:

Reichspogromnacht is not even a holiday but a day of rememberance. So I assume they had also planned to make a crispy promotion on the Volkstrauertag, the day of commemorating the victims of war and oppression.

They pulled their data from a calendar that includes official days of remembrance in whatever country, set up a bot for the German market, and let it ride until it became embarrassingly clear that nobody thought to check that maybe there might be holidays and observances that don't warrant a promotional fried chicken event.

Doing the bare minimum of research to make sure your advertising campaign isn't horrifically offensive in the target market seems like a no-brainer, but what do I know

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Lobok posted:

He knows how to make birds wet?

so do I, he ain't special

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Grammar...

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

lmao get owned jo

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Is the article trying to defend her? "unfounded conspiracy theories that there are links between gender critical beliefs and nazism" is an extremely suspect phrasing

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

that's honestly tame compared to some of the real poo poo

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

I thought the olive oil thing was reasonably common knowledge. The New Yorker covered it in 2007, and I saw a TV special about it when I was literally a child, and I'm 36 now. Every couple of years, another investigative piece comes out. Google turned up articles from 2012, 2014, 2016, 2021, and 2023. Like, this is less an earth-shaking revelation and more just the latest in a long chain of reports.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Elviscat posted:

rage batey

were they rage 'bating in the man cave?

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

3D Megadoodoo posted:

It's Mitthew AFAIK.

it's just Mitt, but it's his middle name, his legal first name is Willard

I think giving your children stupid names is just a thing Mormons do because they have no long cultural history to draw names from

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

That's just cause your albums were terrible. "Midnight Shart Machine" didn't even chart.

unfairly overlooked by critics imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

If only it was real