Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

The Mentalizer posted:

All those letters to Melmac gone, lost down the poop chute.

Shoulda been cat poo...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Tango and cash my rear end, Robert z'dar was a KGB plant the whole fuckin time man.

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Indeed...

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

AlbieQuirky posted:

gently caress Toddlers

Strange quotes indeed

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Frostwerks posted:

This is Cormac McCarthy's ex wife lmfao.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llIcg4CK86M

Cacafuego has a new favorite as of 03:46 on Mar 10, 2015

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

The UK has Latisha's?

Ahh, there we go:

Also, the author is the voice of Dr. Robotnik in the Sonic cartoon. Coincidence?...

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Those wacky Finns

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Fatty spotted

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Kavak posted:

That was actually one of the causes of the American Revolution- during the French and Indian War, you had thousands of British troops encamped in the colonies. The rank and file were drunken, uneducated slobs picked up from the slums of London and the like, and commanded by aristocratic assholes who disciplined by flogging. The whole thing was such a cultural shock to colonial citizens that they began to stop thinking of themselves as British.

Thanks to Wellington, who was a big proponent of buying commissions, that didn't change much for a long rear end time. Maybe the flogging, which they probably called floggy-wogg or some poo poo

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

So, whats the French remedy?

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

This is probably from the early 1900s or something, but this was essentially the argument kept that hot teacher from going to prison after banging her high school student about 10 years ago or so.

E:

her lawyer posted:

John Fitzgibbons, Lafave's lawyer, stated, "To place Debbie into a Florida state women's penitentiary, to place an attractive young woman in that kind of hellhole, is like putting a piece of raw meat in with the lions."

Cacafuego has a new favorite as of 20:50 on Aug 6, 2015

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Say Nothing posted:

Nice photoshop. He looks like a Liefeld drawing.

Man should be in quotes

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

I never get tired of reading/watching this. It's just one of those things that if it was in a comedy you'd write it off as never being possible. The only other last words that would be funnier than "gently caress the alligators!" would be "Nah, it'll hold" or "Who say's I can't jump this?!"

"What're you gonna do, stab me?" - stabbing victim

Phone posting, but I know the pic is out there

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

There's a "Mr. Little Hands"/Donald Trump joke in here somewhere and it's killing me that I just can't make it happen.

Is "mr little hands" the version where the guy didn't die from intestinal penetration?

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Quiet Feet posted:

"I'm the Burggernaut *belch*"

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

"Man ate from brother's rear end crack, died" would have been better.

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

cenotaph posted:

Typical American. Won't eat offal.

Nah, Philadelphians eat the hell out of offal, but they call it scrapple.

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Fathis Munk posted:

What a good dog comrade.

She’s no Laika

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

What about inbred hillbilly Cher traphouse family?

Apparently this episode “Home” only aired once and I happened to see it live. Still creeps me out when I think about them rolling ma out from under the bed.

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

chitoryu12 posted:

We really need to keep reminding ourselves that the first Press Secretary for Trump was a guy who publicly feuded with Dippin' Dots for years for no apparent reason and once fled into bushes to avoid reporters.

Don’t forget he was the WH Easter bunny.

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

pik_d posted:

Screenshotted for those visiting in the future

1/5 does not offer lake trout

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Scathach posted:

gently caress sex robots. And by that I mean don't gently caress sex robots.

gently caress.

I mean it's not like they have families to provide for or bills to pay.

Do they have robo-pimps?

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

misguided rage posted:

It was worth clicking the article to learn that the original name was "poo poo Pond, France"

Such an unusual name. Death to Jews. How did your town come by it?

We changed it in the 9th Century.

You changed it to death to Jews?

Yeah! It used to be poo poo pond.

It's a good change.....it's a good change

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

spog posted:

gently caress you if you think I am clicking that link.

Last time I read a story like that, I couldn't relax in an office chair for a month.

Well, not if you tense up...

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

jojoinnit posted:

I don't know what this is but I'm guessing super sad and everyone in this pic was about to die :smith:

Ding ding ding, we have a winner!

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Cythereal posted:

Just when you think American politics can't get any weirder...

https://mobile.twitter.com/Z_Everson/status/1057435121622638599

Cream pie apocalypse - mods, please

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

I was an employee at toys r us from 96-1999 and at Best Buy in 2000-2002 and watching people fight over parking spaces on Black Friday is like the best thing ever

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

chitoryu12 posted:

https://nypost.com/2018/12/04/florida-man-threatens-to-kill-professor-over-7-a-m-final-police/

Florida Man arrested for threatening to kill his professor over a final being scheduled at 7:00 AM.

quote:

“Bey I gern f—ing kill dis professor bey this is my confession to a premeditated murder,”

Wtf does “Bey” mean? I’m getting too old for this poo poo

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

chitoryu12 posted:

Supreme T-shirts that are literally just white shirts with a red Supreme logo cost hundreds or thousands of dollars on the resellers market. There's absolutely nothing special about them or the materials they're made of except for the brand.

In short, fake Supreme products as much as possible until the brand is toast.

I never knew Supreme was a company that sold anything aside from t-shirts and flat-brimmed hats to idiots. Is this the skateboarding version of RVCA, which I also see the same type of idiots wearing?

drat kids get off my lawn :argh:

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Phlegmish posted:

You will be in our hearts forever Deedee Megadoodoo

I'll be honest and say I have no idea how to pronounce Deirdre, but it's probably something I would have asked or looked up beforehand.

e: Deidre in this case, apparently

Watch Ronin for a proper pronunciation. In fact, just watch Ronin for the car chases.

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

I started reading and was like, there’s no way people in Alabama were that excited about a “fashion guru”.

I was right :lol:

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Rysithusiku posted:

leeches are actually very effective post-surgical treatment for certain kinds of microsurgery. if you, for example, reattach a finger you cant necessarily reattach all the blood vessels. those take time to reattach naturally. in the meantime blood builds up in the extremity because it flows in through the big arteries but all the little veins arent there to flow out through and this buildup can cause all sorts of issues. sometimes they just bleed it, but in some cases they use leeches on it because they're incredibly effective, naturally anticoagulant, and if properly sourced basically sterile.
/rambling

A good post! Now, talk about clinical maggot usage

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Upon arrival, the cop was overheard to say to the burglar: “Hans, bubby, I’m your white knight”

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Well, he’ll be at Megacon in Orlando in a couple weeks signing autographs and mugging it up for fans, so this is your chance to say something to him about it personally

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

He literally howled his ball(s) off :hmbol:

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

ultrafilter posted:

If you want something really bad, listen to Celtic Frost's cover.

Authority Zero made a decent cover:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlTvlSIVbVU

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Absurd Alhazred posted:

https://twitter.com/flangy/status/1146996914375626753

I'll take news headlines designed to remove all sympathy for deceased from reader for $500, Alec.

:lol:

quote:

He was a major donor to leading Republican politicians, including former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, Florida Sen. Marco Rubio and President Donald Trump, the Times reported.

:yeshaha:

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

For those of us who aren’t extremely online, who is this?

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Samovar posted:

THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO...

:lol:

Story must be wrong, ATHF was set in NJ not Iowa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Kennel posted:

My local paper made a good headline:

"An assassin hired
an assassin, who hired
an assassin, who hired
an assassin, who hired
an assassin - No one died,
everyone arrested in China"

How many Finns does SA have?!?

(I assume that’s Finnish, maybe some other kind of Scandinavian. I see lotsa k’s which makes me think of the Finns)