Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Aesop Poprock posted:

No

But beyond being a furry who is also a nazi, what state of mind leads you into a place where you’re going to be loudly mocked and possibly beaten up?

That may be his fetish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Proteus Jones posted:

Same, it's such a weird thing.

I could only hear the 'fuckin' one at first, but once I read the another version I can choose to hear whichever I want.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

jojoinnit posted:

No vegetables duh

Add some devil's lettuce then.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

How about an actual bat?

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

AlbieQuirky posted:

Here’s a more detailed article about the office bee lady.

I want office bees now, except I work at home :(:

So she's putting bees outside of my office. That is a lot more acceptable.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

I cannot agree with their assertion of 'quiet club rooms'.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Samuringa posted:

The live-action adaptation is going well, I see

Why did he eat the gnats tho

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

The MSJ posted:

They are literally modern raptor dinosaurs.

They very rarely actually kill people. Mostly only if you interact with them, or approach their egg mound.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

Look, they basically never kill you unless you interact with them.

You've got more dangerous stuff in north america. Like 'bears'. From what I understand they're basically like land crocodiles - enormous armoured hulks that will chase you down and eat you, except they could be anywhere instead of staying near water.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Marcade posted:

From my reading of it, it's no different than a college campus having its own police force. It's a church with an academy of 2k plus students. It's not like they're the Redneck Swiss Guard or anything.

But why do either of those need a police force? There is a state police force, right? Why is there any need for any separate forces?

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Marcade posted:

In my experience every college that's more than a couple hundred students has its own force. Granted, I say "force" loosely as they seem to mostly do traffic enforcement/drunk and disorderly calls rather than anything of substance.

I don't understand why though. You already have a police force with training, policies, oversight etc. If you need additional police to cover an area, just hire more officers to the state force and assign them to that area? Instead of trying to duplicate everything.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Decently pure cocaine powder has an iridescent appearance reminiscent of fish scales or insect carapaces.
I'm sure this can be faked with the right adulterant.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Atticus_1354 posted:

That is an old theory. Not all the skeletons have fractures and many died years apart. It could be some died that way, but it doesnt explain the rest or the significance of the spot.

"This is where we throw travellers after bashing them on the head with a rock and taking all their stuff."

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Krankenstyle posted:

Imagine getting shot by an exploding canister of cattle semen

That's some bull, right there.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

I want to point out that they're not sticking their head in there and chomping away. They are making an incision, using their little paws to remove organs one at a time, setting the poisonous one aside and chowing down on the extracted heart and liver.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Isn't this a sovcit thing?

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Those cylinder locks are super-easy to pick.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

M_Sinistrari posted:

This made me go look up if gemstones can burn because I've never heard of such a thing. Apparently they can depending on the impurities in the stone and the harder the stone the hotter the temperature has to be. Emeralds apparently turn into phenacite when burned. Hopefully some knowledgeable in gemstones goon could confirm or give more detail on this.

There was a famous experiment where Lavoiser burned a diamond using a gigantic magnifying glass, in order to prove that it was just carbon.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

ThisIsJohnWayne posted:

Dear Margaret:
...I really, like really really like rare beef and steak Tartare and all other forms of hardly touched beef. And Pork. Can't explain why. Am I just to northern european in northern Europe? If I move to south east Asia... will I have to choose between suicide now, or death by brain worms later? I only eat meat tested for Trichinella but should I get my own lab to be safe? Can I trust the mailman? Does human meat have contagious brain worms? Help, I dont know how to contain my bloodlust :ohdear:

If you specifically want to avoid brain worms then just freeze the meat then thaw it again. Parasites are multicellular and will not survive even a single freeze cycle.

Note: Provides zero protection against bacteria, viruses, amoeba or prions.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

In that photo he looks like he's menacing them with a parrot.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Kennel posted:

TASBot cures coronavirus 0:10:81
- Corrupts memory
- Executes arbitrary code
- Heavy glitch abuse
- Heavy luck manipulation
- Uses death to save time

IF I'm reading this correctly the strat was to execute arbitrary code on the nuclear launch computers and eliminate all potential hosts for COVID on day 1, thus keeping the viral death toll low.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Rexxed posted:

If we eat him in effigy something something.
This N.J. bakery is making doughnuts with Dr. Anthony Fauci’s face on them
https://www.nj.com/coronavirus/2020/03/this-nj-bakery-is-making-doughnuts-with-dr-anthony-faucis-face-on-them.html

Medicinal cannibalism has a long history.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Captain Hygiene posted:

Greatest bear who ever lived

Train Bear vs Cocaine Bear.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Pandas are dying out because they refuse to gently caress. Koalas are loving too much and they all have chlymidia.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

MutantBlue posted:

Instead of throwing car batteries into the ocean, let's throw koalas.

Extremely difficult. Those little bastards cling.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

She got jailed for fraud at one point.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

By popular demand posted:

All hail Imperatrix Cognitor Susan Wu-Ming, First among equals!

In my head the other half is Torres-Straight-Islander and she has an eyepatch*

* She doesn't need it because she has cybernetics, but she thinks it looks badass**
** She's right

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Deliberately?

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

doverhog posted:

Magneto may actually be telekinetic and just thinks he's "the master of magnetism" so that's how he uses his power.

He knows the truth. Everyone else doesn't though. And he's not going to break kayfabe on a disinfo campaign decades in the making until the opportunity is utterly irresistable.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Milo and POTUS posted:

Preferred term is undocumented

It's papers are actually fully in order, it's just illegally fabulous.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

quote:

'Oh, this is perfect. I so want to glide my snakes in this space.'

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Platystemon posted:

At least he didn’t train it to rape dissidents, as South American dictators have been known to do.

How did the dogs tell the difference?

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Sex Hobbit posted:

also literally anyone with a pussy could have told you it was the hitachi, those things can make people on SSRIs nut

Suddenly I wish I had a clit.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Still better than snorting eels.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Or at least remove the wasps first.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Also helps with social distancing!

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Platystemon posted:

One eccentric socialite is to blame for California's wild pig problem

Gotta love the stuff that gets called “eccentric” when a rich person does it.

"Crazed socialite" just doesn't have the right ring to it.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

"I didnt think the leopard would eat my face" says man who paid $150 to have his face eaten by a leopard.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Don't they usually use helicopters for this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

The MSJ posted:

Muslims online are calling the Pfizer one "the Muslims vaccine" because it was developed by BioNTech, a company run by a husband-and-wife team of Muslim doctors who immigrated to Germany from Turkey. It's a huge burn on Islamophobes and anti-immigration people, though a lot of them are probably antivaxxers too.

I thought 'muslim' was a deprecated term?
(Not a slur, just eurocentric and now replaced.)