Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Worrying Warlock
Sep 21, 2009

SpacePig posted:

We told you about the slippery slope! Oh, wait, she had previously been arrested for marrying her son as well? Well, still, slippery slope!

Well, of course it's a slippery slope! I mean, if you let mothers marry their sons, they're going to marry their daughters sooner or later. What else are they gonna do, hang themselves?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Worrying Warlock
Sep 21, 2009
Republican accused of sharing 'Bigfoot Erotica' has been elected to the House

A Worrying Warlock
Sep 21, 2009

Screaming Idiot posted:

That's the Japanese equivalent. They can be identified not by their overlarge feet, but by their massive hands and lust for younger, effeminate men.

Like sasquatch, the yowi might be based on weird bears seen in the distance. Unlike its American cousin, experts are uncertain what definition of 'bear' the yowi is based on.

A Worrying Warlock
Sep 21, 2009

Pretty relieved

A Worrying Warlock
Sep 21, 2009

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Do opinion pieces count?

> Cleaning-crazy neighbour watches and stalks every movement. In particular keeps track of how many hapless cats I carry from the Winter cold into my warm home. Comes around to sniff through the mail slot, but I've smeared cat s*** around the mail slot opening. TAKE THAT, SICK BUSYBODY

Wait, does this person randomly kidnap cats? Or is it a local thing that cats in winter will freeze to death if outside?

A Worrying Warlock
Sep 21, 2009

Between a rock and a hard ape

A Worrying Warlock
Sep 21, 2009

That article is loving wild. Was expecting the usual bullshit. Did not expect christmas cards of kawaii Mengele or an "angry wizard" for the Christchurch shooter.:dogstare:

A Worrying Warlock
Sep 21, 2009

Potato Salad posted:

I used to work for someone who was missing a limb.

Was this shortly after he discovered he was missing a chimp?

A Worrying Warlock
Sep 21, 2009

Wanted to ask if I could bring a gun, but then I read that this chart presumes you are unarmed.

Doesn't say anything about the animals, though, so be cautious. Wouldn't want to go up against a medium sized dog with an assault rifle.

A Worrying Warlock
Sep 21, 2009

mycatscrimes posted:

If the goose gets a knife, so do I. :colbert:

(I still lose)

Are you suggesting you bring a knife to a goose fight?

A Worrying Warlock
Sep 21, 2009

Two?!

A Worrying Warlock
Sep 21, 2009

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

There's a spanish batman?

A Worrying Warlock
Sep 21, 2009

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

What’s a hedge fund cum dragon?

Dare you enter it's magical realm?

A Worrying Warlock
Sep 21, 2009

Marcade posted:

Berlusconi is dead, though?

Yeah, but so is JFK and his shaggin' legacy should live on through the B52s

A Worrying Warlock
Sep 21, 2009

Cartoon Man posted:

:wow:

lmao thread title that please, god we’re going to hell

A Worrying Warlock
Sep 21, 2009

Going by the name, I can't help but believe that the FDA guy knows what he is talking about when it comes to poisoning sweet liquids...

A Worrying Warlock
Sep 21, 2009
Would like to hang out with Mothra, seems chill and her song slaps.

A Worrying Warlock
Sep 21, 2009

The Lone Badger posted:

A criminal magician is also known as a rogue wizard.

I think the preferred term is "swindling spellslinger"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Worrying Warlock
Sep 21, 2009

Whooping Crabs posted:

Are the tribes still around? If we ever decide to relocate our billionaires I've got a modest proposal...

Some of them, but I think cannibalism with them was more tied to warfare and religion.

I knew someone who worked as a nurse in that area during the eighties, and her stories were amazing. She told me that some of the peoples she had met practiced cannibalism within their lifetime, or at least within living memory, but even back then it was something deeply tied up in ritual and warfare. She said that she was more involved in treating arrow wounds and childbirth than anything like that.

Biden's claims sound more like a family story that you hear as a kid and take for granted, like how my family is sure that they invented the stroopwafel if only they had the paperwork to prove it....