Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kantesu
Apr 21, 2010

Crowetron posted:

He stole a pic-a-nic basket

So, Pierce Brosnan is a Bear?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kantesu
Apr 21, 2010

pik_d posted:

Is that not "just" a deinonychus?

You wear a disguise to look like dino guys, but you're no raptor, you're just Chicken Boo

Kantesu
Apr 21, 2010

dr_rat posted:

Hey everyone knows golden retrievers arn't allowed to be VP. Do you have any idea what sort of ridiculously advantage that would be having you VP be an adorable golden retriever? Who the hell would vote against someone has a golden retriever on the ticket?

And it's not like a golden retriever wouldn't be able to do the role of Vice president. They're very smart dogs.

Dog Show Judges

Kantesu
Apr 21, 2010

Yngwie Mangosteen posted:

They aren't very much smaller, they're like 70-90% the size of the Malaysian elephant populations. I want a lap elephant.

An elephant can sit in your lap.

Once.

Kantesu
Apr 21, 2010

Lobok posted:

I dunno, it has competition. When I was over there I swear every other person was named San.

That's just Tokyo. You should try going to Osaka sometime.

Kantesu
Apr 21, 2010

I remember these guys from Yakuza: LaD; they're weak to fire!

Kantesu
Apr 21, 2010

Scathach posted:

Right? "Here's exactly how the murder went but I totally didn't do it guys"

I still love that at some point he lost control of the rights to that book (or something along those lines), and the next people that published it made the "IF" really tiny and like hiding in one of the other letters.

Kantesu
Apr 21, 2010
Mittens Romney, political cat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kantesu
Apr 21, 2010

By popular demand posted:

what about the JPG tribes?

No one's even sure they existed. All we have are a few artifacts.