Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

This isn't exactly news. Any doctor will tell you frequent ejaculation reduces the risk of prostate problems in general. Well, they'll tell you that if you're a middle-aged guy, anyway.

And their patient, I guess.

Then they tell you they want to stick a camera up your bum.

Again, mostly if you're their patient.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

"I'm not falling for that; I've seen The Man with the Golden Gun!" - Horse

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Cartoon Man posted:

You’re probably more interested in hearing about the nipple.

Bit nipple big life.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

They are facades.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Mescal posted:

In real countries, dollar stores sell things for one Euro or more.

We used to have a 1€ store (I think another one near a shopping centre outside of the city) for a few years maybe, and like half the stuff there I literally literally didn't know what it was for. I asked a friend to come with me just in case I'm just really ignorant, and they didn't know what all that poo poo was, either.

But I did buy some nail clippers for a euro so it was cool while it lasted.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

gey muckle mowser posted:

that's some drat good job security

buddy, they even let me

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I baptize you, Gay* Bucket Head of Hair.

*) In the sense of homosexual, obviously**

**) I mean that's how it would be nowadays

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Boner M posted:

"A detail from the lower portion of James Tilly Matthews' illustration of the Air Loom"

"The "Middle Man" operating the Air Loom"

"A victim of the Air Loom's influencing rays"

James Tilly Matthews and the Air Loom
https://publicdomainreview.org/essay/illustrations-of-madness-james-tilly-matthews-and-the-air-loom

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Tilly_Matthews

At least Binky Brown isn't shooting him with penis rays.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Der Kyhe posted:

Yes, and I used to read Playboy for the articles.

Any English major will have done this.

If not, I question the quality of their degree.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Wait, Americans don't have a water reservoir in their tree holders?

Lmao.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

AFewBricksShy posted:

The ones I've seen do, but if you don't stay on top of it, the tree can easily drink up to the point where the water level is too low to get to the tree.
I usually end up watering mine a ton for the first couple of days, then I just need to top it off every 2 or 3 days until the end of the year.

I'm guessing also that Americans just have bigger trees. Like the one in the video is huge.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

TURPA KIINNI KISSA ÄMMÄ

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Norwegian's Flight from Helsinki to Rovaniemi Turned Back:
"We got all the way to Rovaniemi's sky, but never back down"

Wait until the quoted party finds out about aeroplanes needing fuel.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Lobok posted:

She's in the news for a not-great reason already but I feel like this question is just asking for a milkshake duck.

The not-great reason being that the right-wing media* is trying really hard to oust the social democrats and left from cabinet, and replace them with the ultrabougies (who are going to be full-on hitlers in our lifetimes) and the hitlers.

*) That is, literally all the main dailies in the country.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

"Turkuan living in Lappeenranta chosen as Rauman of the Year"

(Turku is a city in Finland, Lappeenranta is a town in South Karelia, and Rauma is a town about 90 km North of Turku. Lappenranta is over 400 km East of Rauma.)

3D Megadoodoo has a new favorite as of 14:24 on Jan 13, 2022

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

AlbieQuirky posted:

Move over, curling! I’ve found my new favorite sport :swoon:

Mölkky is for babby, kyykkä is where it's at!

e: what the gently caress lmao?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Ellie Trashcakes posted:

those look like giant titty skittles

I don't think the pink one looks like a titty anything.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Henchman of Santa posted:

Kind of, yeah. The Olympics are a huge money sink that nobody wants, so only rich and evil or very poorly run countries are willing to take on the risk. IIRC the only other city that bid on these games was somewhere in Kazakhstan.

Then the World Cup will happen in Qatar, where a bunch of migrant slaves died building stadia for the event in a country that has no notable soccer history to speak of and is too hot to play the tournament during its normal timeframe. 2022 is an exceptionally bad year if you like the idea of international sporting competitions.

Migrant slaves die in Qatar all the time without football though, so it's obviously fine!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

"IL* Reveals: One of Suspects in Vantaa** Jail Killing Detained for Närpiö*** Tomato Skein"

*) Iltalehti, the name of the tabloid.
**) A town near Leningrad, has a jail
***) A town in Ostrobothnia, known for tomato farming

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Why the gently caress do you need a hut to fish on the ice? Are clothes not allowed on the ice?

(Fondly remembering the time when my mum was looking out the kitchen window and said: "Oh the neighbour's fishing on the ice again even though it's Spring already". I looked and said: "No he's not?". And it took us like a minute before it hit what had happened. [He was fine if a bit wet and cold.])

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Peanukseni santuu.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Not exactly news. (Or maybe I've just had pervert doctors all these years?)

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Cartoon Man posted:

The doctor’s not supposed to help you do it 21 times a month.

American healthcare, "best in the world", huh? :rolleyes:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

PhantomOfTheCopier posted:

It's been reported several times before. https://www.healthline.com/health/prostate-cancer/ejaculation-prostate-cancer

Even back to 2009, where it was noted as helpful only in men over 50, but correlated with increased risk in younger men.

I just remembered a guy I know who had a patient with I think some sort of dick or bladder infection? And apparently - along with medication - ejaculating a lot also helps with that (I guess cleans the pipes IDK I'm not a dick or bladder) but he had to advise the patient by gestures because they were a Yugoslavian refugee and didn't speak any Finnish, Swedish, or English. :fap::gizz: And the patient got mad and stormed out.

e: He didn't gesture with his penis.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

It looks nothing like a potato.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Ashphaltrock* Accuses Peab of Cornering Surfacing Market with Cheap Putin Blood Bitumen

*) I'm sure it's a proper noun and shouldn't have been translated but about 100% of you wouldn't know what the gently caress Asfalttikallio was anyway so :shrug:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

PRIME MINISTER SANNA MARIN'S BLACK LEATHER JACKET INVADED SWEDEN

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Atticus_1354 posted:

My beagle once brought me 8 live baby rabbits 1 by 1 from the woods. She wouldn't leave to get the next one until I picked up the one she had just brought.

Doesn't your dog know how to read? Every year the papers are full of "don't touch the baby rabbits they're fine where they are!" :rolleyes:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

MYSTERY OF MYSTERY LOOP APPEARING IN SKY SOLVED - BUT IT'S A SECRET

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Carthag Tuek posted:

air force interception exercise?

IT'S A SECRET

e: Off-topic, but that's a nice-looking kindergarten by the by, especially compared to where I went for the longest time:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Lady Disdain posted:

Do all kindergartens in Finland have creepy white vans parked outside them ?

Well, you've seen pictures of two. Do they?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Out of curiosity, how many years did you spend in kindergarten? Did you have to repeat 4 or 5 times?

Longer than the other kindergartens I went to.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

How loving big was the coffee pot to fit any kind of sewerage?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

citybeatnik posted:

I will never grokk the French's weird obsession with keeping their language "pure". I had a Francophile friend attempt to explain it but after a few words they just started sounding like an adult on Charlie Brown.

It's like seeing god drat fnord in text.

It's because English is an ugly language, OP.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Zil posted:

I did not expect that story to end up where it did. Each line was wilder than the last.

Still nothing compared to what happened to Mini Gordon.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Facebook Aunt posted:

I can't conceive of a situation where putting cabbage on a burger would be better than not putting cabbage on a burger.

So, you cannot conceive of a situation.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Duodecimal posted:

Wouldn't he turn into half of a steam explosion instead of melting?

It was the half without water.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

The Bloop posted:

What if it smelled, delicious?

Nothing much, what if it smelled with you?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I wonder if the goat's name is Casper?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

The Bloop posted:

Elliot you eediot!