Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Facebook Aunt posted:

Huh. I expected Excalibur to be shinier.

She's had it 5 minutes and it's already filthy. Kids are disgusting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Man I was 4k posts behind and jumped to this last page and welp

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Hero we deserve.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

AlbieQuirky posted:

Florida Judge is just a super powered Florida Man or Florida Woman.

Literally elected by Florida people

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Stool hand

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Ichabod Sexbeast posted:

Convincing the world he didn't exist was really the only PR move left available

From Method Acting to Method Living: The Kevin Spacey Story

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Somehow Mark wasn't even the biggest rear end in a top hat there

e: wait wait wait.... :smug:

Milo and POTUS has a new favorite as of 23:51 on Aug 29, 2018

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

The MSJ posted:

Bears are usually very polite in Canada, obviously.

Meanwhile, in America.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU5cMZymSr0

I believe this man has cancer

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Say Nothing posted:

Are they going to fight the hurricane?

Hurricanes are strong against physical so they're going to fight it as ghosts

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Splicer posted:

It just occurred to me that there's no way these kids were old enough to remember 9 11, if they were even born yet. They have 0 emotional connection to this moment of silence and it's hilarious that anyone would think they would.

Gotta get them into the patriotism groove while they're young like big tobacco

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

chitoryu12 posted:

According to the full article it was 3 years of camgirl donations and he probably wrote the card down hearing his roommate order wings over the phone a lot.

Everybody loves wings but let's not pretend they don't come with their own dangers

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

AlbieQuirky posted:

Yes, that is going to be finicky and expensive to restore, but gently caress it’s hilarious

They're gonna start arresting anyone with googly eyes

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

What if they are British

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I assume that's why it was posted

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Something is Amish

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

It's a total loving rag

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

The dippers and orion are the only ones that look like anything that I've personally seen.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Darker headline: Bishop outran 12 children

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

If it was dead would he be charged with necrophilia instead

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

zakharov posted:

The head of New York's MTA quit today. This gives me an excuse to post this front page from 2013 when he was running for mayor.

https://twitter.com/ndhapple/status/1060916995997229056?s=19

The kitties, the?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Production assistant, in green room: Can I get you anything, maybe a coke?
High lady: No thanks, I brought my own.

~Fin~

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

The MSJ posted:

Tampering with signage is an effective tactic against them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nX0CDwZJe-s

This isn't the kind of StarWars humor that starwars is known for, so it was the right move to take it out. SlapStick does not belong in Pop Sci Fi

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Finally a scandal that makes catholicism look good.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Charlie sheen on the growing list of notable actors who are method living

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Slippery posted:

I enjoy that 'faking a Southern accent' is apparently above 'seriously considers hooking it up with his sister' on your list of things that are cursed :)

He said faking a southern accent, not faking being southern.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

You know, at least the tattoo was honest. That's refreshing

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Make him clean the car and he'll be punished enough

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

He's not real.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Paywall

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

There's absolutely a Florida man in this story though? He's just not the bad guy for once

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I might prefer nickleback to creed

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

It's even got an M on its forehead. Total nemesis move.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Marty better get started on a script right away

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Cartoon Man posted:

Never thought Jim Carey would bring about WW3 and the apocalypse.

His comeback is gonna be hot hot hot!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

That's a hell of an act. What do you call it?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Facebook Aunt posted:

Slather your naked body in sauce. That way the cops can't arrest you without staining their uniforms! #fightthepower

Probably earn them another charge.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

M_Sinistrari posted:

Hippos are also very determined and grudge holding. I remember reading some years back that some guy ticked off a hippo and it tracked him down for miles to get even.

I read this as hippies at first

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I would love to put pro fighters in costumes and put them in the octagon

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Alaois posted:

when the gently caress did they move Orlando to California, did Florida agree to this

Florida agrees to and with everything. That's what makes them special

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Symptoms of a society in decline