Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Bruce Lee is the perfect replacement. Lived the American dream. Kept physically fit. Trains the children to avenge his Triad killing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

Captain Hygiene posted:

Well that just gives me an excuse to harass Canada geese even more often
That's how you get Agitated wild geese attacking your outside dwarfs

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

Baron von Eevl posted:

Sometimes in terms of risks the word minimal means "commensurate with everyday life" so like, there's no such thing really as no risk, but you're as likely to catch the clap from a used dildo as you are walking around the corner to grab a coffee.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

Milo and POTUS posted:

Why would the union care about dildoing my coffee
The SAG-AFTRA merger had some weird compromises.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

That Polish thing as a Stranger Things LARP makes a lot more sense than whatever the gently caress else it might have been.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

By popular demand posted:

What a surprisingly benign type of insanity.
I could definitely enjoy some tea and cucumber sandwiches with that man.
The true Briton.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

Splicer posted:

My wife got so mad the first time she used my tar shampoo. One tiny dollop for a huge foamy head of bubbles compared to her super special girl shampoos that needed half the bottle for coverage.
This sounds like the layers scam all over again, but with expensive shampoo

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

God drat that entire thing is intensely stupid

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

Baron von Eevl posted:

Puns aside, this entire story is very loving weird. A very specific branch of Judaism that was led by a Rabbi who passed away decades ago didn't officially name a successor prior to dying and congregants have been trying to hold the extremely prominent congregation and synagogue together since then. One branch of mostly young men is convinced that this Rabbi was actually a Messiah and isn't actually dead, and have been trying to forcefully expand the synagogue since then. They ended up digging a secret illegal tunnel to connect it with another building. The city tried to fill the tunnel in with cement and it turned into a minor riot at the synagogue with supporters busting through the wall and poo poo. The city is trying to figure out if the building is even structurally safe anymore.
This is an accurate summation. Chabad makes more waves because they have a huge outreach operation (which I believe is semi-separate from the mothership in Brooklyn at this point).

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

By popular demand posted:

So are people more angry about the harassment or the waste of pepperoni?
I mean one hurts one and the other hurts the whole township you know?

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

Carthag Tuek posted:

cannibalism seems to be more common that i thought!
Wait until you hear what the Catholics are up to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

The best way I understand the sacrament is that it sets the is_Jesus? field to “yes”