Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Ugh, it's "Hedy Hedy Hedy hey. Hidey hidey hidey ho."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Gestalt Intellect posted:

Pretty cold of them to casually show the weather forecast at the bottom there while reporting this.

I have a feeling it will be pretty cold in general after this.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

canyoneer posted:

The thin blue line, keeping people from putting ketchup on subs.

http://sandwichpd.com/

What if it's a hamburger sub?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Sramaker posted:

That's... not funny, i heard a few times Penny Arcade was supposed to be funny, so were those people wrong?

Yes.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Karma Monkey posted:

If you get a buzz out of thinking about people being brutally raped, you have worse problems than your fun being spoiled.

Rape can be funny. Like a rapist who wears a clown costume. Or any rape involving marsupials.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Snapchat A Titty posted:

Honestly is there really a reason to defend the freedom to poo poo on women or gay people? Is it really so important to have that right now, in this thread?

Here is a weird headline: Bear shot out of tree onto tramponline:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa1pIO4_lUY

I love the fact that this link led me to all sorts of videos of animals on trampolines!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

KillHour posted:

Oh come on, if he's really mad about that, he has no sense of humor.

He should just man up and rise above it. Be an ubermensche.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

It's Xmas 'zents or its nothing!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I love these.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

If he had just answered the phone she would have stopped. Why can't this dude just get it that no one will care enough about him to do that but her?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Karma Monkey posted:

They spit venom and live in burrows.

They live in burros?! How big are they in Australia?!?!?!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

drgnwr1 posted:

What would the direct translation be for mortar as is used in brick walls?

I believe that translates into "make brick stick to form a wall."

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

ooops

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Maybe she was talking about heart disease?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I thought Danish was just Swedish spoken with a mouth full of socks.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

But just think about how much more sensitive it will be now! That dude's gonna have the most rewarding sex in his life and here we are using our old regular penis skin like a bunch of suckers.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

The Mentalizer posted:

Sure, right up until it scabs over.

Although I suppose having a built in condom could be considered an upside.

Ribbed for her pleasure! Of course when they crack and flake off I'm sure it will be sort of gross. Probably look like a flesh colored dried lake bed with bits of blood and pus seaping out between the cracks.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

It really is a vicious circle.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

tardwrangler posted:

Image searching "cow with it's head stuck" was worth it.

What a horse's rear end.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Postal Parcel posted:

Why don't you tell us about 'ow 'ard it is to pronounce the letter 'H'?
You came first and you still can't speak it right. drat immigrants

But they do it in 'herb.' Plus there's more people speaking American English sooooooo....thanks for the start England, but we got it from here.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Wouldn't they rust?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Birb Katter posted:

Haha, I had a mate who said he'd come sheer it but they needed someone to get there faster than couple of days. Being that sheeplike is a bit too much even for sheep and they can die.

So a loving vet doesn't know how to use clippers on wool? Is that what I'm getting from this?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

One time I was getting thrown out of a Denny's when I was 16 or so and asked for an application as I was being walked out. They gave it to me.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

davidspackage posted:

Ain't no law says a man has to wear pants.

It ain't in the bible so it obviously doesn't pertain to me, a Christian.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Khazar-khum posted:

Did...did the beer make it out alive? :ohdear:

It....it's in a better place now.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

King Ralph was a cinematic triumph and the first movie I can think of that was sponsored by Burger King.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Sally Forth posted:

Disappointingly not mentioned: the 'penguin incident' was a man attempting to bribe staff to be allowed to fight one.

Fight a penguin? What a pussy. Mike Tyson once tried to bribe a guard so he could try to fight a gorilla. Now thats a fight!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

bunnielab posted:

The gorilla would kill him no question but it would be a hell of a fight.

You're absolutely right about the gorilla killing him, but the only "fight" would be trying to get the lifeless husk of him out of the enclosure as the gorilla swings him around by a dislocated leg.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

I honestly hope the Tyson vs. gorilla speculation goes on for several pages. Tyson would be destroyed by a gorilla, even if the gorilla gave him ten free punches.

Also a bear would easily beat a gorilla.

I'll call Jay Cutler and round up a gorilla. We'll be rich!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Collateral Damage posted:

If she really wanted to be blind why not just wear a blindfold 24/7? :confused:

gently caress that. Two pirate eye patches all the way! And a shoulder parrot. :pirate:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

rodbeard posted:

Uuuuuh7uyuu7777uuu77tsu7uyquuuuuhh7uhh yuuouyyuyy is ukbkmhjuuoily uuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuyywas u7yuuuuuuuuuuuukmjuuuu7uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu7uyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuttuuuuyuuuuiuhtyhtuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuyuuuuuuuhcjhhuuuuuuuyuuuuhi hui uuioily. Yuynbydcuuuuuuuhuuuuuuuuetuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuyuuuuhuujuuuuuuuuhyuuuawful quuuuuyyuyyuyuuuuuuuuyuyyyyuyyyyyyyyyyyuyuuuuuuyyuyyyuyyyuuyyuuu,I&7677767666666666666677766666677666666666666777776777777777776766666666666666666666766767777777776667766777777777776666766666667777 uuuyq@/ruqiquuuuuuuud

Someone finally had the balls to say it.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

Qqqq Qqqqqqq,

Qqqq qqqq qq qqqq, qq, QQQ, qqqq qq qqqq qq'q q qqq qq qqqqqq. Q qqqq qqqq qqqqq qqqqq qqq qqq qqqq qqqqqqq qq'q qqq qqqqq qq qq qqqqqqqq qqqq qqq qqqqqq q qqq qq qqqq qqqqqq.

Qqqqqqqq qqqqq qqqqqqqqq qq qqqqq qq qqqqq qqqqq qqqqqqqqq qqq qqqqqqqq qqqq, qqqqq qqqqqqqqq qqq qqqqq qqqqq qqqqq qqqqqqqq qqqqqqqq qqq qqqqqq qqq q qqqqqqqqq qqqqqq qq qqqqqqq qqqq qqqq qqqqq qqqq qq qqqqqq qqqqqqqqqq qq qqq-qqqqqqqq.

Qq, Q'q qqqqqqq qqqq qqq qqqq qqqqqqqq. Q qqqq qqqqqq qqq qq qqq. Q qqqq qqqq Q'q qqqqqq qqqq qqq. Qqqqqqq qqqq qqqqqq qqq qqqq qqqq Q qq qqq q qqq qqqqqqq qqqqqqq qq q qqqqqqq qq qqqq qq qqqq, qqq qqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqq qqqqqqq qq q qqqq qqq qqqqq qqqq q qqq. Qqq qq Q qqqqq qq qqqq qqqqqqq qqqq qqqqqq.

Qq qqqq, Q qqqq qq qqqqq qqqq qqq. Q'qq qqqqqqq qq qqqqq qqq qq qqqqq qqqqqq, qqq qqq qq qqqq qqq qqq qq qqqqqq qqqqq qqqq Q qqqqqqq Q qqq qqqq qqqqqqqqq qq qqqqq qqq. Q qqq'q qqqqqqq qqq qqqqqqqqqq Q qqq qq qqqqq qqqq qqqq qqq qqqqq qqq qqqqq! Qq qqqq qqq qqqqq qqqq qqqq, Q'q qqqqq qqqqqqqqq qqq qq qqqqqqqqqqqqq, qqqqqqq qq'q qqq qqqqq qq.

Qq Q qqqq qq qqq qqq qqqqqq qq qqq qqqq qq qqqqqqq qqqqqq qq qqqqq qqqqqq qq qqqq qqqq, Q'q qqqq qq. Qqqqqqq, Q'q qqqqqqq qq qqqqq qq qqqq qqqqqqqqqq qqqq. Q qqqq q qqqqq qqqqqq, q qqqqqqqqqq qqqq qqqq qqqq qqqqqq qq q qqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqq qqq qq "qq" qqqq qqqqqq qq qqqqqq qq qq qqqqq, qqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqq qqqq. Qqq qq Q qqq qqq qqqqqq qqq qq qqqq?

Qqqqqqqqq qqq qqqqqqq qq qq. Q qqqq qqqqq qq qqq Q'q qqqqqqq qqqq qqqq qqqqqq qqqq. Qq qqqqqq qqqq Q qq qqqqqq qqqqqqq Q'q q qqqqq qq qqq qqqqqqqq qqq qqqqq qq qqqq qqq qqq qqqq qqqqqq qqqq qqqq qqq qqqqqq qq qqq qqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqq. Qqq qqqqqqqq qq qqqqq qqqqqq qq qqqqqqqqqq, qqq Q qqqq qqqq qqqq qq qqq qqqq qqqq qqqqqqqq qq qqqqqqq qqqqqqqqq.

Qq, qqq. QQQ QQQ QQ!! Qq'q qq qqqq qqqq qqqqqqqq, Qqqq Qqqqqq. QQQ Q qqqq qqq qqq qqqqqq qqqqqqq, qqq qqqq qqqqqqqqqqq qqqq qqq qqqq'q qqqqqqqqq.

Qq qqqq'q qq qqqqqqq qqq qqq qqq:

QQQQ QQQ, QQQQ QQQ QQQQQQQ "QQQQQQ" QQQQQQ, QQQQ QQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQ, QQQQ QQQ QQQQQQQQ, QQQQQQ, QQQQQQQ, QQQ QQQQQQQ QQQ QQQQ QQQQ QQQQQ!!!!!

QQQQ QQQ QQQ QQQ!!!!

Q'Q QQQQQ QQQQ, QQQ QQ QQQ QQQQQQ QQQQQQQ!!!!

QQQQ

QQQ!!!!!!!!!

Now that's a classic.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Hahahaha, oh my. She should have just started tap dancing and pretend waving her hat.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

catlord posted:

If I remember right, her claim was that her... grandmother, I think, used to say it and she was unaware it was a slur.

I think its a safe bet to just assume everything out of old people's mouths are racial slurs at this point. Think her co-anchor had a nice little chat about it once they were off the air?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Was.....was he BBQing shoes?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

That's obviously Lydia.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Nckdictator posted:

Reminds me of this posted earlier in the thread.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/04/us/texas-alligator-attack/

I never get tired of reading/watching this. It's just one of those things that if it was in a comedy you'd write it off as never being possible. The only other last words that would be funnier than "gently caress the alligators!" would be "Nah, it'll hold" or "Who say's I can't jump this?!"

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Collateral Damage posted:

How do you even fit that in the fridge?

Looks like someone doesn't have an 8x12x12 walkin. :smug:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

CJacobs posted:

I don't want to live in a world where people cite "Man v. A Monkey (and also PETA)" as a defending argument for who owns a copyright in a court case

They didn't rule in favor of the animal/PETA though right? So I doubt any other claims would be made. Otherwise every singe "animal steals go pro" video would be upfor grabs to anyone willing to represent the pigeon/monkey/dog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Dagny is a stupid name for a dog. I would have called her Muffins. Or Pancake. Or Biscuit........I think maybe I need to eat breakfast.