Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

All those letters to Melmac gone, lost down the poop chute.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

And here I thought there couldn't possibly be a more embarrassing way to die than auto erotic asphyxiation.

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

At least with Dysentery you could lie and say you were on an adventure in some exotic foreign land where you caught the bug that caused you to poo poo yourself to death. There really is no way spin things once they find your body with a rope around your neck and your cock in a death grip. Besides, at the very worst, being murdered by your own rear end is just plain funny (as opposed to horribly pathetic).

Although Yermaw might be right, chicken loving may well be worse than auto erotic asphyxiation.

E: But still not as bad as sexy scarecrow loving.

the future is WOW has a new favorite as of 20:48 on Apr 9, 2015

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

I'd never seen this before and it's funny as hell.

I like the immersive photo essay they have to accompany the occasion.

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

There are all kinds of unfortunate family names a person can get stuck with but that's gotta be one of the worst. School alone would have been brutal, but that's the kind of name even adults are gonna have fun with so you'll never escape it.

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

This headline is misleading! If you read the article, it says putting them there was amazing. The biggest mistake of his life was not washing afterwards. :gonk:

For three loving weeks!

Fake or not, that's easily one of the most disgusting things I've ever read.

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

Not My Leg posted:

NT News, always keeping it classy.

Ouch!

That dude's looking awfully calm for someone who's had the most sensitive part of his body degloved.

And for anyone unfamiliar with the term, I highly recommend you avoid googling it as it's exactly what it sounds like: the removal of skin from a body part like you're taking off a glove.

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

Solice Kirsk posted:

But just think about how much more sensitive it will be now! That dude's gonna have the most rewarding sex in his life and here we are using our old regular penis skin like a bunch of suckers.

Sure, right up until it scabs over.

Although I suppose having a built in condom could be considered an upside.

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

Solice Kirsk posted:

Ribbed for her pleasure! Of course when they crack and flake off I'm sure it will be sort of gross. Probably look like a flesh colored dried lake bed with bits of blood and pus seeping out between the cracks.

Like a harlequin baby's arm holding an apple.

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

Aesop Poprock posted:

Wow, the NYP genuinely made a rape joke their cover. Ok then

That's pretty normal for them:

http://www.mandatory.com/2012/12/03/the-most-ridiculous-new-york-post-headlines-over-the-years/

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

I'm kinda disappointed that article wasn't about the goatman I assumed it was.

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!
Pai Mei is gonna be pissed when he finds out someone's stealing his moves

the future is WOW has a new favorite as of 04:43 on Dec 6, 2015

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

quote:

A flight from Philadelphia to Syracuse was delayed for two hours on Thursday after a woman expressed fears to the cabin crew that the man sitting next to her was a terrorist scribbling some sort of terrorist code into a notepad. In reality, he was a 40-year-old tenured professor at the University of Pennsylvania who was working on a differential equation.

Holy poo poo, how stupid do you have to be to see someone doing math and have your first thought be "Oh no, written terrorism!" I mean, of course the profiling aspect of the whole thing is terrible but the mind boggling stupidity on display by this woman is what I really find troubling here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!
I can certainly sympathize with not wanting to give up a beloved pet, but if it was that important then why didn't she go to the community board (or whatever there is for her city) and seek some type of exception? I'm sure separating the two will probably be stressful on the animal but it seems like she didn't think about that before going and getting it, so my sympathy stops at about the same place she decided to just do it and hope no one catches her.

E:

Johnny Aztec posted:

There are pigs and then there are pigs.

That is not a farming type eating pig. I would argue that the law deals with the first, and doesn't effect the latter (that is a pot bellied, non eating pig)

I totally agree that the law probably shouldn't apply to a potbellied pig, but you really shouldn't count on a blunt instrument like the law recognizing the difference when it comes to an uncommon animal like that. If she'd gone through the trouble of obtaining some kind of permit ahead of time she could have avoided the whole issue. And if she'd tried and failed to get one she'd have known that if caught she's not gonna slide by on account of her special snowflakeness and they're gonna make her get rid of it.

the future is WOW has a new favorite as of 09:44 on Dec 2, 2016