Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WetNightmare

by sebmojo
he is always saying he is right, and i, for one, believe him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
rush limbaugh: i'm right again!
me: [leans back in astonishment] :stare:

WindmillSlayer

rush limbaugh is a smart & sexy man who know where his *guffaws* towel is

Scaly Haylie

HOW SMART IS HE

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
he is so smart that he can say he is smart and its true. problem is, only smart people agree

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
i mean, i may not support his views, but they are right and he is smart because he says so. its like when einstein says he is smart. what are you going to say, no?

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
limbaugh: [to harvard audience] i am smart and right.
[pause]
[thunderous ovation]

AdvilSmith

Broken! Busted! Everybody has something to repair. Before buying new, let Mighty Putty fix it for you.
I jo to his radio program.

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
ive never heards him say hes wrong and that really speaks to me on a personal level

AdvilSmith

Broken! Busted! Everybody has something to repair. Before buying new, let Mighty Putty fix it for you.
Look how cool he is.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

cuntman.net

i dont know if hes right but i dont have one of the most popular talk shows in america so who am i to disagree

AdvilSmith

Sleepy Owl posted:

i dont know if hes right but i dont have one of the most popular talk shows in america so who am i to disagree

Truth. A whole country can't be wrong. If my fellow countrymen stand behind his word then I will gladly accept it as fact. No need to research a drat thing.

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
he must be popular for a reason. probably becuase hes so smart

GEExCEE

[Rush Limbaugh, totally wacked out on Oxy]: Hereés the first 40 line s of my epic poem about Newt Gingrich's defiant opposition of the Clinton administration and his subsequent expulsion from heaven. cAll the New YOrk Times and tell those liebral turds to get used to the look of my name because this is going to be be all over the bestseller lists. Now if you'll excuse me - I have meeting with my "co-author," heh heh *rails a fat line*

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

AdvilSmith posted:

Look how cool he is.

that is literally "thought mist" coming out of his smart head

verily carefree

WetNightmare posted:

that is literally "thought mist" coming out of his smart head

his thought mist danks

GEExCEE

rush limbaugh is regs

verily carefree

GEExCEE posted:

rush limbaugh is regs

smh

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
i didnt even think an opinion could be right just by very definition. but rush limbaugh said his was. so it is.

AdvilSmith

When he speaks, truth is etched in stone by blind monks who serve his Limbaughness for eternity. This is known as the legislative branch to laymen.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
i've talked to one of the truth monks about limbaugh and they say he is smart and right

GEExCEE

gently caress...

GEExCEE

well, I don't know what to say. I guess I'm a republican now. TIme to change byumper stickers, I guess.

precision

by VideoGames
how dumb do you have to be to actually get caught for being addicted to prescription drugs

especially since he's rich. smh. there are beverly hills housewives who pop more pills before their breakfast mojito than rush took in a day goddamn dumbass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Savage For The Winjun

he was buying oxycontins from fast food parking lots

• Locked thread