Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
a nasally australian came in and started challenging people to beat-boxing competitions and he was actually pretty good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
There was a console command that could make it rain skulls in source. You could fly around while dead and spam it as a bind. It was impossible to tell who was doing it and you could trick admins into kicking other players by spamming it near them. The skulls had physics enabled and would pile up, allowing you to flood rooms and watch them roll down stairs. You could also use it to scare people who are sneaking around. Valve patched it pretty quickly. The command was simple, impluse and then some # I forgot.

manpurse
Mar 19, 2007
Speed hacking and knifing everyone

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
A couple days ago someone was asking to trade Bangbros passwords for CS:GO skins and people were asking if it came with access to websites like "MILF like big cocks" or some poo poo and I was lolling a whole lot

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
sorry i only play cs:go with bots. its boring as heck with real people because as soon as you turn a corner you get headshot and it would be too much of an uphil battle and waste of my time to spend hours dying just to possibly improve maybe

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

VideoGames posted:

sorry i only play cs:go with bots. its boring as heck with real people because as soon as you turn a corner you get headshot and it would be too much of an uphil battle and waste of my time to spend hours dying just to possibly improve maybe

Shameful Display

Laputanmachine
Oct 31, 2010

by Smythe

Liquid Penguins posted:

There was a console command that could make it rain skulls in source. You could fly around while dead and spam it as a bind. It was impossible to tell who was doing it and you could trick admins into kicking other players by spamming it near them. The skulls had physics enabled and would pile up, allowing you to flood rooms and watch them roll down stairs. You could also use it to scare people who are sneaking around. Valve patched it pretty quickly. The command was simple, impluse and then some # I forgot.

So Valve "fixed" Source and look what people think of Source now.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Larry Parrish posted:

Shameful Display

perhaps. im not sure.

i know that every time ive tried to play CS CSS and CS:GO online i feel at a huge disadvantage from not devoting large amounts of time to it. dying immediately and then sitting around for a few minutes does get a bit boring and when i could be playing any other game instead, its hard to feel like im missing out by not getting better

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

one time i joined a cs server and i didnt have to download twenty loving gigabytes of custom versions of the admin saying "KILLTACULAR" while getting anally probed by his gay fuckbuddy laughing in the background

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

holy poo poo videogames every time i post you got a new rad av .

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

LaTex Fetish posted:

i cant help it i see an av and i gotta have it :cool:

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

VideoGames posted:

i cant help it i see an av and i gotta have it :cool:

i like it bud. keep on keepin on

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

LaTex Fetish posted:

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
widestancers got a new one tho I thought the other one was rad as gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

LaTex Fetish posted:

i like it bud. keep on keepin on

thank you imp friends :love:

• Locked thread