Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
It was kind of a big bug with wings but also these massive pincers. Weird! Kind of scary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
When I was 14, I saw a long tube made of plastic/rubber in a school toilet. Part of me thinks it was a carelessly dropped dildo, but I dunno.

Ambystoma
Oct 22, 2008

At least I looked like a popular idiot.
Once when I was a teenager a bunch of us took acid in a field and there was a bright flash in the sky and I'm pretty sure it was a weather balloon because come on what else would it have been but still it scared us all shitless at the time :ms:

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
When I was a little kid I was trying to go to sleep and then there was what I remember as a "pumpkin face" at the window and it laughed at me. I jumped out of bed and tried to scream but I couldn't. I ran to my parents' room and slept with them that night. Probably a dream but it was so real and scary that it still bothers me .

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I seent a triangle of stars moving synchronously thru the sky on the fifth of July

Lars!
Oct 22, 2010

Inevitable posted:

It was kind of a big bug with wings but also these massive pincers. Weird! Kind of scary.

Sounds like a dobsonfly. Did it look like this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

Lars! posted:

Sounds like a dobsonfly. Did it look like this?

Holy poo poo, that's what it was. I have rarely seen something so terrifying.

• Locked thread