Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

I voted in Kansas just now, straight D. Everyone was really nice and I was in and out in under 5 minutes, glad I got in early. Kinda bummed me out to be surrounded by old voters and realize how outnumbered I am, but we'll see how things turn out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

Shear Modulus posted:

Why are Democrats so bad at politics

People are really loving stupid/racist/rich.

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

axeil posted:

So is Corbett the worst Governor in recent memory? I can't think of anyone who hosed up a state as bad while doing so little and got his rear end so thoroughly kicked in re-election.

Maybe Brownback?

Brownback is an absolute piece of poo poo and I hope he gets kicked the gently caress out. He has left my state in shambles. This motherfucker gut education so bad after pushing ridiculous tax cuts through that a court ruled the education cuts unconstitutional and reversed them. So Brownback not only appealed their decision to the state supreme court, but also rammed a law through that gave him complete control over appointing judges. He can rot in hell.

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

I feel sick. Governor Shitback in Kansas is leading by about 14k, with mostly rural counties left to report.

He's going to destroy my state even more :smith:

I would start drinking if I didn't already feel sick to my stomach. I might throw up even without that.

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

Josh Lyman posted:

How did Brownback get reelected? I thought everyone agreed his experiment in "Republican government" had failed.

That's what I thought, too. His democratic challenger wasn't particularly charismatic, but I didn't think it was to the point where a governor as horrible as Brownback would win again. I just can't believe this happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

fknlo posted:

And he wins.

You guys get what you deserve. Hopefully Missouri doesn't go balls to the wall to out crazy you.

Nobody deserves a state with this scumbag in charge. I wouldn't wish this on anyone.

• Locked thread