Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Genocide Tendency posted:

I'm kinda interested in hearing how she wound up half bow legged.

See Shims avatar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Zeris posted:

See Shims avatar

:drat:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

:tutbutt:

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Publix is doing 10% off your groceries on tuesday but it is SUCH BULLSHIT THAT IT DOESN'T INCLUDE ALCOHOL that's like the only thing a veteran needs.

iceslice
May 20, 2005
The real discounts come from places like the furniture and department stores. $2500 of house poo poo at 15% off, with free delivery, is pretty sweet.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

iceslice posted:

The real discounts come from places like the furniture and department stores. $2500 of house poo poo at 15% off, with free delivery, is pretty sweet.

Also outlet malls. Gonna get some new jeans for the first time in 3 years (my old regular jeans became skinny jeans because im too fat to wear them)

stinkypete
Nov 27, 2007
wow

My Dark day at the Golden Corral, I had just finished 2 weeks on with the Forest Service and looking forward to my week off to gorge on all of the worldly foods I could not carry into the wilderness on my back. I was thinking of so much grease and yes ranch dressing I could jam into my gullet. I saw the Golden Corral come into my site as I quickly parked my car. I was almost running but stopped myself so to not scare the Sunday Crowd.
After not eating anything with Milk Grease or Meat for the last 2 weeks this was some sort of perverted fatty land. Yes I did eat it all, the fried okra, deserts I think there was gravy. Then It hit!

A Volcano in my stomach was forming. I threw down a twenty dollar bill in fear on the table!

I ran to my car and started puking as the old ladys drove up and I yelled at them to go some where else!

They threw it in reverse as my gut threw it in reverse

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

Fart Sandwiches posted:

Also outlet malls. Gonna get some new jeans for the first time in 3 years (my old regular jeans became skinny jeans because im too fat to wear them)

:smith::hf::smith:

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I have to buy new suits/shirts for work because the last year of hitting the gym has made my 36R suits way too tight on the shoulders and chest :smug:

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
this is my freedom gut and I earned it, gently caress you

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

Booblord Zagats posted:

I have to buy new suits/shirts for work because the last year of hitting the gym has made my 36R suits way too tight on the shoulders and chest :smug:

36r lmfao. Are you 5'5"?

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

I think I figured it out guys

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Does my expired military id work for this

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Really doubt anyone even knows there's a tiny expiration date on the front nor does the worker making $6.75 an hour care

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

Christoff posted:

Really doubt anyone even knows there's a tiny expiration date on the front nor does the worker making $6.75 an hour care

Tipped employees make 3.55 and have even less incentive to care.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Give the waitress your tip.

Thank you for your cervix.

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

Depends on the state and some other stuff, but yeah they really don't give a poo poo.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
I'm gonna carry my discharge paperwork like that's gonna work.

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.
Just pin it to your t shirt and show up drunk

the dad farm
Dec 6, 2005

elite_garbage_man posted:

just show up drunk

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

always be drunk, always be lahey

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

36r lmfao. Are you 5'5"?

5'10", just always was skinny :(

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Fart Sandwiches posted:

I'm gonna carry my discharge paperwork like that's gonna work.

Wear a PT uniform tshirt.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
lol the top of the dd-214 says not to be used for identification purposes. I figure that in conjunction with my drivers license should be good. Or I could probably get by on my full homeless man contractor id. Most folks don't know the difference.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

I think in PA its actually 2 something. 2.45? I know it hasn't changed in the 10 years since I was begging people for money while taking their orders.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

You don’t protect my freedom: Our childish insistence on calling soldiers heroes deadens real democracy

This is some A+ trolling. I can't wait to see the angry facebook posts about it on Tuesday.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

quote:

David Masciotra is the author of Mellencamp: American Troubadour

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Zeris posted:

You don’t protect my freedom: Our childish insistence on calling soldiers heroes deadens real democracy

This is some A+ trolling. I can't wait to see the angry facebook posts about it on Tuesday.

every once in a while, someone who is roughly in my age peer group will thank me for my service. I typically respond by giving them the finger.

TLG James
Jun 5, 2000

Questing ain't easy

Slim Pickens posted:

Charlie Brown’s Steakhouse, Nov. 11, 2014. Free meal for active and former military members with ID or other valid proof of service.

I had no idea this was a real place. There was a comedy podcast (comedy bang bang) where one of the characters said they did standup at one.

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

Zeris posted:

Hahahaaaaaa holy poo poo look at the author, he's even worse than what I expected http://davidmasciotra.com/biography/

I was a loving nerd in high school and I still want to beat him up and take his lunch money.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

The Rat posted:

I was a loving nerd in high school and I still want to beat him up and take his lunch money.
Same.

He's a one man goon meet up.

chemosh6969
Jul 3, 2004

code:
cat /dev/null > /etc/professionalism

I am in fact a massive asswagon.
Do not let me touch computer.

Genocide Tendency posted:

So national monkey head wound day is a holiday but gently caress the vets?

:patriot:

Edit: fixt because some whining beta would find it racist.

The place I work at used to do Veteran's Day but then they switched it to MLK Day. I work at a liberal arts college. I don't even think any food places in the same city are offering anything.

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

Just pin it to your t shirt and show up drunk

See you at chuck-e-cheese

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
If you want to thank me just give me free poo poo. Money is even better. Your thank yous get me nowhere in life. But $20 can get me a sack of weed.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Cole posted:

Your thank yous get me nowhere in life. But $20 can get me a sack of weed.

Stay safe space human being :patriot:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Cole posted:

Does my expired military id work for this

Thats all Ive got and it works fine for me.

I could've gotten it on my driver's license, but that would require effort on my part.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Also no subway this year? they seemed to be the big one along with chilis a few years back

• Locked thread