Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stinkypete
Nov 27, 2007
wow

My Dark day at the Golden Corral, I had just finished 2 weeks on with the Forest Service and looking forward to my week off to gorge on all of the worldly foods I could not carry into the wilderness on my back. I was thinking of so much grease and yes ranch dressing I could jam into my gullet. I saw the Golden Corral come into my site as I quickly parked my car. I was almost running but stopped myself so to not scare the Sunday Crowd.
After not eating anything with Milk Grease or Meat for the last 2 weeks this was some sort of perverted fatty land. Yes I did eat it all, the fried okra, deserts I think there was gravy. Then It hit!

A Volcano in my stomach was forming. I threw down a twenty dollar bill in fear on the table!

I ran to my car and started puking as the old ladys drove up and I yelled at them to go some where else!

They threw it in reverse as my gut threw it in reverse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread