Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.
Mountain Dew Throwback.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
I can't believe it. It's finally here.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Spicy street taco

gently caress yeah

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

Thats an entire mancave setup all on one shelf. It's a freakin' gamer's paradise...

Orthodox Rabbit
Jun 2, 2006

This game is perfect for empty-headed dunces that don't like to think much!! Of course, I'm a genius... I wonder why I'm so good at it?!

Get that Jacked-Off the shelf

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Compra con confianza

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

SarutosZero posted:

Get that Jacked-Off the shelf

i was really hoping that was an intentional misspelling of the "baked potato chips" trend

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

let eat
&

let game

Iron Casanova
Dec 7, 2012

Visual SHOCK! Speed SHOCK! Sound SHOCK!

Widestancer posted:

Spicy street taco

gently caress yeah

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

lol if you drink reg dew instead of throwback while retro gaming

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

that doesnt even rhyme, fatal1ity...

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

dat throwback dew.... :worship:

:reject::fh:

Kobold eBooks
Mar 5, 2007

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AN OPEN PALM SLAM A CARTRIDGE IN THE SUPER FAMICOM. ITS E-ZEAO AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE THE MAIN CHARACTER, CORPORAL FALCOM.
you should clean up that cum before it dries, OP

Iron Casanova
Dec 7, 2012

Visual SHOCK! Speed SHOCK! Sound SHOCK!

Widestancer posted:

Spicy street taco

gently caress yeah

The hell is a street taco?

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

bathroomrage posted:

you should clean up that cum before it dries, OP

goes perfectly on some cool ranch doritos ive found

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
How does Mountain Dew Throwback compare to normal Mountain Dew?

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

Sir AIDS posted:

i'm not a mountain dew man but the throwback is actually pretty loving legit

Orthodox Rabbit
Jun 2, 2006

This game is perfect for empty-headed dunces that don't like to think much!! Of course, I'm a genius... I wonder why I'm so good at it?!

Sir AIDS posted:

If I were a person who drank Mountain Dew I would drink throwback.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Sir AIDS posted:

sugar instead of corn syrup

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Sir AIDS posted:

throwback literally sends you back in time, i am surprised they lifted the ban on this deliciously dangerous drink

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Sir AIDS posted:

Remember the devolution ray from Super Mario Bros: The Movie?

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

alternate angle

drat look at all that game..

Orthodox Rabbit
Jun 2, 2006

Bobnumerotres posted:

alternate angle

drat look at all that game..

Where are the jacked tacos doritos and throwback mountain dew? wtf

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Iron Casanova posted:

The hell is a street taco?

Your mom.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I thought about getting the full dew+Doritos uniform for my guy but you need to go to a 7-11 to get one of the pieces and the closest one to me is like 150 miles away. gently caress this...

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I thought about getting the full dew+Doritos uniform for my guy but you need to go to a 7-11 to get one of the pieces and the closest one to me is like 150 miles away. gently caress this...

Where do you live that hasn't been graced by slurpees

Gamer Aid airlifts should be a thing

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Widestancer posted:

Where do you live that hasn't been graced by slurpees

Gamer Aid airlifts should be a thing

Requesting an airdrop of MtnDew, preferibly of the Throwback variety

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

There was some remote town in Alaska. Someone started a rumor that they were going to get a Taco Bell but it was false. So Taco Bell flew in a taco truck to serve the residents of the town. Let's do that but with MtnDew.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Silver Striker posted:

There was some remote town in Alaska. Someone started a rumor that they were going to get a Taco Bell but it was false. So Taco Bell flew in a taco truck to serve the residents of the town. Let's do that but with MtnDew.

god bless america taco bell :911:

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
"You've come." - Seria Kirmin, Dungeon Fighter Online

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
In May 1998, an announcement stated that 113 7-Eleven stores would be sold and converted into Kum & Go stores. Around the late 80's, 7-Eleven exited the Minnesota market and sold most of its Minnesota stores to SuperAmerica and closed many, resulting in situations— especially in larger cities like Minneapolis and Saint Paul—whereby multiple SuperAmerica locations could be found on the same intersection. In states like Minnesota, Iowa, and Wisconsin, other convenience store, such as Holiday Station Stores, SuperAmerica, QuikTrip, Kwik Trip, and Casey's, may occupy the same market.[citation needed]

I live in the center of the nation's biggest 7-11 dead zone

Orthodox Rabbit
Jun 2, 2006

Lumpy the Cook posted:

In May 1998, an announcement stated that 113 7-Eleven stores would be sold and converted into Kum & Go stores. Around the late 80's, 7-Eleven exited the Minnesota market and sold most of its Minnesota stores to SuperAmerica and closed many, resulting in situations— especially in larger cities like Minneapolis and Saint Paul—whereby multiple SuperAmerica locations could be found on the same intersection. In states like Minnesota, Iowa, and Wisconsin, other convenience store, such as Holiday Station Stores, SuperAmerica, QuikTrip, Kwik Trip, and Casey's, may occupy the same market.[citation needed]

I live in the center of the nation's biggest 7-11 dead zone

That's very strange. I've never seen a 7-11 close, go out of business, or relocate in my life.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I need to stop eating like a n00b.

gently caress my life.:qq:

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

Where I live there's seriously like 4 or 5 7-11s within like 20 minutes of me, it's kind of ridiculous. Chicago is heaven if you like Slurpees or sketchy iced coffee. Lol @ Kum & Go though.

AndyAML
Jul 24, 2006

HEY BASS WHY MUST I FIGHT YOU WE ARE NOT ENEMIES
le me walking down the aisles when i suddenly see this shelf of win

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer
Do i have to turn in my gamer card if i don't like doritos? 'cause i don't like doritos, they are inferior to flaming hot cheetos or those loving awesome lime flaming hot cheetos you can get in Sonora. In reality it means i never eat while gaming because vermont is filled with pussies and you can't get anything spicy and it's seriously annoying.

Orthodox Rabbit
Jun 2, 2006

Don Gato posted:

Do i have to turn in my gamer card if i don't like doritos? 'cause i don't like doritos, they are inferior to flaming hot cheetos or those loving awesome lime flaming hot cheetos you can get in Sonora. In reality it means i never eat while gaming because vermont is filled with pussies and you can't get anything spicy and it's seriously annoying.

You only have to turn in your gamer card if you worry about what other people think of your gaming snacks instead of eating and playing what snacks/games you like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

AndyAML posted:

le me walking down the aisles when i suddenly see this shelf of win

• Locked thread