Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
If you're over the age of 12 and play Mincraft you're a sicko

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
Ok.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
Brb there's a 13 year old I have to report for molesting me by talking about minecraft now.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

You should have said like "If you're over the age of 12 and play Mincraft you're a creeper" or something about Slenderman maybe.

gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

To be fair I would have really liked Minecraft as a kid but that ship has sailed.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

im building imp fort right now and your not invited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

"Another Notch on my belt, heh." -- Sir AIDS, upon posting this thread.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

"Another Notch on my belt, heh." -- Sir AIDS, upon posting this thread.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Sir AIDS posted:

So be it.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

You should have said like "If you're over the age of 12 and play Mincraft you're a creeper" or something about Slenderman maybe.
missed a golden opportunity for an aatrek joke imo

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I played several hours of the minecraft alpha back around mid 2010 or so. I built a little castle, and a mine, and it was kinda fun, but I got bored and decided to wait for more features. From what I heard it actually got worse as time went on so I never really played it again

croc suit
Nov 13, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
minorcraft

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I played several hours of the minecraft alpha back around mid 2010 or so. I built a little castle, and a mine, and it was kinda fun, but I got bored and decided to wait for more features. From what I heard it actually got worse as time went on so I never really played it again

they added a bunch of really pointless, convoluted stuff and the community as a whole got younger and younger

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

croc suit posted:

minorcraft

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
minecrap

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNsDPEnmLew

Scyther
Dec 29, 2010

I've played on some severely hosed up Minecraft rp servers

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Scyther posted:

I've played on some severely hosed up Minecraft rp servers

why would you mix minecraft and rp

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Wow, it looks like nobody has pointed out that OP spelled Minecraft wrong in the thread title.

Scyther
Dec 29, 2010

Bolverkur posted:

why would you mix minecraft and rp

Why indeed.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Y-Hat posted:

Oh, good, like "The Minecraft game's open game world allows for many long journeys through the game, or treks, like a Star Trek, the popular anime enjoyed by pedophile mod Aatrek, whom the mods knew + supported IRL." That would have been a good one.

gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

Y-Hat posted:

"Kids are as into Minecraft these days as Aatrek's into kids"

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
joke about AAtrek and minecraft fairy torture fanfiction man.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

These days, children like Minecraft, a lot, and they often play it. And um, there's this guy, from online. He was like this guy who ran a television forum. No, mom, shut up. I'm trying to tell a joke. Shut up. Jesus. Okay, this guy. He's like... he touches kids, okay? And kids really like Minecraft. And this guy, he really likes kids. So I guess like, transitive property, he really likes Minecraft too? I don't know. It was a pretty hosed situ -- oh gently caress you, Tom, don't tell me this isn't a "good joke for Thanksgiving," you rear end.

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

FactsAreUseless posted:

These days, children like Minecraft, a lot, and they often play it. And um, there's this guy, from online. He was like this guy who ran a television forum. No, mom, shut up. I'm trying to tell a joke. Shut up. Jesus. Okay, this guy. He's like... he touches kids, okay? And kids really like Minecraft. And this guy, he really likes kids. So I guess like, transitive property, he really likes Minecraft too? I don't know. It was a pretty hosed situ -- oh gently caress you, Tom, don't tell me this isn't a "good joke for Thanksgiving," you rear end.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

FactsAreUseless posted:

gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

I used to play on a Minecraft server with my brother a few years back. Like 90% of the server seemed to be younger than 12. We built our base way in the middle of nowhere because if you built anything less than 30 minutes travel from the spawn it would get wrecked in no time so basically no one built anything. They'd mostly just fight each other constantly and call each other faggots. I don't really get how anyone could play Minecraft for the combat, that's like playing Mortal Kombat for the story

It was sort of neat that the area around the spawn was full of ruins and raving mad dudes running around killing everything in their path and calling each other homos.

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FactsAreUseless posted:

Scyther
Dec 29, 2010

it's the eye of the spider it's poison in one bite

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Scyther posted:

Minecraft guy, while mining blocks: "da da da da da something something ri-ival"

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Scyther posted:

gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

FreudianSlippers posted:

I used to play on a Minecraft server with my brother a few years back. Like 90% of the server seemed to be younger than 12. We built our base way in the middle of nowhere because if you built anything less than 30 minutes travel from the spawn it would get wrecked in no time so basically no one built anything. They'd mostly just fight each other constantly and call each other faggots. I don't really get how anyone could play Minecraft for the combat, that's like playing Mortal Kombat for the story

It was sort of neat that the area around the spawn was full of ruins and raving mad dudes running around killing everything in their path and calling each other homos.

Fwiw Mortal Kombat: The New One did have a pretty entertaining story mode where people found any reason they could at all to beat each other up

Twat Nosferatu
Aug 14, 2008

I have it on a pocket edition for my iPad but I couldn't imagine playing with other people, child or man-child. Why so they can destroy everything I make?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Neil McCauley posted:

I have it on a pocket edition for my iPad but I couldn't imagine playing with other people, child or man-child. Why so they can destroy everything I make?
This is why billionaire inventor Howard Hughes basically went crazy and became a hermit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

Sir AIDS posted:

Wrong.

• Locked thread