Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Widestancer posted:

Drinkfist is my friend and I will steal from them happily.

What the gently caress am I now? Legion? I am many?

Sure loving rob me. See If I give a flying gently caress. I was down with this game before it was cool. I am this game. We are this game. Join us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Here is making wood glue in action.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Pavlov posted:

For anyone who seems intimidated, the crafting system is actually really simple. Here's an example of a common crafting process:

1. Chop down a tree for firewood.
2. Produce Distilled Water by boiling contaminated water with your firewood (using your water distillation skill).
3. Go out and mine some Calibrite and Anthracite from Calibrite and Sarnium deposits respectively.
4. Combine your Calibrite, Anthriacite, and Distilled water into Polyacrylonitrile using your Mineral-Metal Synthesis skill, this will be your polymer.
5. Next go find a Hudson Fir tree (make sure it's a Hudson Fir) to chop down and heat its wood with the Distilled Water you made earlier to get some Hudson Moss.
6. Then you need a Textile Fiber which can be more Hudson Moss but if you can't find any more Hutson Firs you can use Acrylic Fibers made by:

6a. Heating some Cree'it wood with Distilled Water to make Acetic Acid.
6b. Mine some Chromite Clusters from a Sarnium deposit and mix it with your Acetic Acid and Distilled Water to make Chromium Acetate.
6c. Mix the Chromium Acetate with more Acetic Acid and Polyacrylonitrile to make Acrilic Fibers.

7. Anyway next pick some Kosha plants and mix it with more Distilled Water to get Sulfuric Acid.
8. Mine some Baryte Clusters from a Pyrohemalite deposit and mix it with your Sulfuric Acid and Distilled Water to make Hydrogen Peroxide (using Mineral Acidification).

Finally mix your Hudson Moss, Textile Fiber, Polyacrylonitrile, and Hydrogen Peroxide to make a Composite Rope that you can use to hang yourself.

First off I want to state Pavlov that this post is my newest official Best Post of the Year so as long as no one does something better in the next two months you got a shot at the championships.

Second. I would like to state that I am unsure if either this game or Life is Feudal had a more time consuming complicated crafting system but in regards of rope LiF has this beat hands down. It is at min a 4 hour effort if you are the luckiest person on the planet or 26 hours if you went down the farming route.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0ltOHpZcNI

Drinkfist fucked around with this message at 00:39 on Nov 6, 2014

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

ShadowMoo posted:

Well at least the early access isn't $150. Have they announced what the payment play will be yet? $15 per month for an unknown game is a risky move these days.

Well that is a lie. Trion worlds gave me back my Patron Status as a refund and I didn't even loving ask them for one.

It is the year of "gently caress gently caress gently caress whoops sorry sorry refund" which I think makes this the Chinese year of the yak.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Here is a very early alpha screenshot of quest responses. This should be all it takes to sell you on the Repopulation.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Zwick posted:

I think we're all looking for something to tickle that SWG itch in a way that nothing but SWG can tickle. I like a hardcore ruleset, provided the gameplay is fair. Archeage had some good poo poo going for it but well... trion did things. Unspeakable things.

So did goons. Unspeakable goons.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Fun facts btw.

First Kickstarter reached 53 Grand.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/therepopulation/the-repopulation

Here is what they promised for that bit

quote:

Stretch Goals

First off, a thank you to everyone that helped us reach our initial goal of $25,000. This will greatly help us build a better end product and have a much better experience in Alpha and Beta moving forward. As with other projects we announced our Stretch Goals for $35,000, $40,000, $45,000, and $50,000. Our adjustments based on those goals are as follows:

$35,000

Extra kickstarter token at the $10 level. Everyone at and above this level gets the extra token (so if it was 3 you now have 4).
Name Reservation at the $20 level (and above). We will reserve a name that passes our naming standards for you.
Tattoos for players
Painting for vehicles
Decals for vehicles

$40,000

Nation/Stationary Mountable Turrets
Earrings and Nose Ring Options

$45,000

Major User Interface Upgrade (compared to what we would do without hitting this goal)
Eye Wear Options

$50,000

New Content - Underwater City
New NPC Species voted on by all kickstarter backers

$55,000

Underwater vehicles for the Underwater City content

Well looks we were shy some laser shark mounts. No subs for you guys. Rats.

Here is the second Kickstarter that raked in 176 grand.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/therepopulation/the-repopulation-a-sandbox-mmorpg

Here is the new drug induced list.

gently caress we got robbed of Occulus Rift Support! If only you fucks emptied your wallets better.

No Stretch goals are posted in the current crowdfunding dealio that has now moved away from Kickstarter. This one currently has 180 grand.
https://www.therepopulation.com/crowdfunding/projects/the-repopulation-round-3/

That leaves us with this MMO having a budget of roughly 409,000 Bucks. Take that everyone else in the market. This game is motherfucking gold. :Sniffs crafted wood glue:

Drinkfist fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Nov 10, 2014

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Widestancer posted:

Some brave souls have indeed taken the plunge.

I have spent money on far worse than this. Bad Games Crew knows no bounds.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Dahn posted:

If this gets the Delamore and Drinkfist stamp of approval, I will try it.

I'm a lazy gamer and I need Delamore to figure out the mind numbing complexity for me. (I found the rare stupid thing that I don't know what to with, please take it and make me something so I can pew pew)
I need Drinkfist to create the chaos and delicious tear fountains, so I can be hated by pubbies without lifting a finger.

Get in the loving bad games crew while we still have a holdout in Camping The Stairs Mumble. Its only a matter of time before me or Grithok make Lumbering Troll permaban us and promptly hang himself.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

For anyone wondering also this is a full blown sandbox. Right after you get out of the quick tutorial area your rear end is just dropped and told to do fuckallwhatever. There is no "Follow the Quest Chain". No Kill x dogs to get to the next area to kill x green dogs. You can trigger a "Looking for Work" flag and NPCs will just email you a fuckton of repeatable quests that you can turn off.

The Levels are run the same way as Skyrim. Shoot poo poo with rifles to rank up rifles. Let dogs bite you to level up armor and evasion. The current state of the Alpha is 100% Janky jank. Don't buy in unless you like this kind of poo poo. By this poo poo I mean Indie as gently caress, complicated as hell and oldschool to the max.

I haven't stuck with a character fully in the alpha because everything really requires some friends to get anything done. So in regards of PvP and player loving opportunities I have no idea as of right now.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

YOTC posted:

I threw :10bux::20bux::20bux: at this to check it out when the last alpha hit and archeage started being a pile of poo poo. Honestly from the maybe 8 hours i've gotten to play it seems neat and to have a horribly complicated crafting system that I love. Alphas wonky as hell and such. They solved the botting resource nodes problem by making it so that nodes degrade over time. Have fun botting your poo poo tier crafting mats.

Current problem consists of Dear god is this game crashy. The alpha build goes down on me like once an hour and I can't even log in atm.

Edit: Newt, neat. same thing

Yeah the poo poo crashes all over the place because they are loving dropping the Heroengine dev build on everyone's poo poo. When they add a hotfix they use the heroengine stream in causing you to get random rear end spikes in framerate when not crossing a zone and you don't have any idea who is loving with what. When they actually compile a loving stable install as well as update their patching systems.

Right now it is just downright glorious chaos. I have hoverbiked my rear end off the world and got teleported back to Plymouth which is really hosed up because of how loving ungodly huge this godforsaken planet is. I am playing the alpha like I did with the WoW alpha where nothing but mounts were in and there was nothing to do but explore. I love how the devs dropped a map a long while back but they reshuffled how they wanted to zone connects so the map is useless and the in game one is madness so finding your way around is a hoot. I am still trying to track down an entrance to the ocean area so I can go check out the underwater city area.

Sidenote: Thanks for the new avatar.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

nucleicmaxid posted:

Hi is there room for a bee in this game?

Can I milk bees?

In the future bees milk you.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

BERGfu posted:

Waiting for someone to confess they dropped 3000 bucks to make their own mission and have a golden penis of them in game.

They only do that for spaceship games. As much as I want these guys to get a massive influx of money to make the game I doubt there is many people in this niche gametype crowd to push the game into gold. All the folks nowadays only want WOW clones that they will play for a month and then promptly quit for the next one.

Someday we will get a good triple A mmo sandbox that isnt designed to loving end like all the ones now. That day far the gently caress away seeing as how pritty much every big name devloper has dropped an unoriginal mmo and killed off most mmo worthy IPs. It is incredible to me to see some of the most basic poo poo get screwed up by idiots. How hard is it to make multiplayer Elder Scrolls? I just don't understand how you look at that IP and get to "Third Person Class and level based Theme Park".

At least with Repopulation we get a bad game using ideas that have been dead for decades. No levels, no classes, rank up by use, player housing, complicated crafting, gimmick playstyles, theivery and player buildings.

You can even go prone and shoot poo poo 100m+ away with a sniper rifle. The longest shot I have ever seen in a MMORPG was the sniper in The old republic that allowed 35m shots. This whole game is tossing out the established bullshit and I really want to see how stupid it can get.

gently caress the holy trinity. Me and BERGfu were killing scary poo poo as a sniper team and the person the target is on just strapped on nikes and dragged the target into the other sniper's optimal range. There is so much here being done right poorly here over this Fantasy Theme park mmo age.

But yeah Repopulation is one of those fun stupid bad games.

Ron Paul for president. 9/11 was an inside job. 8==>~~

/rant

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

BERGfu posted:

Confirming you can rob npc's and other players. BUGGY AS HELL

That's just because you failed you pickpocket check and pulled on the dude's dick. The guard that saw that affront should chase you to the ends of the planet like he did.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

BERGfu posted:

Well I did it to you which probably explains why I came up empty handed.

That's because Grithok borrowed my junk. Said he would give me two back if I let him use mine for a week.

Edit: gently caress it, you burned me good son. Points to you.

Drinkfist fucked around with this message at 20:44 on Nov 17, 2014

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

JC Smith The Repopulation Dev Guy posted:

Hello everyone,

Since we realize that not everyone reads the forum every day and it's easy to miss posts, we wanted to make it clear to players that there will be a player wipe coinciding with the November 26th patch. We have no more wipes planned prior to launch, though reserve the right to wipe again prior to that point if the need truly arises.

We will be wiping the old school cities in the Fal Sept region next Wednesday (the 12th), however. Those areas will be replaced with new style city plot locations. If you have any sentimental attachments to your old school cities, be sure to take your screenshots and say your goodbyes this week.

Wipes are a necessary evil during testing. We need to give the economy a fresh start to give it a dry run with all the new recipes, bug fixes, etc. Because we know this is a hassle to players, and since your current characters will be getting wiped, we will be opening up the Alpha Buffers again in Sept Falls with the patch on the 12th. You'll be able to use these buffers to buff a skill to grandmaster level and to receive some training points to allow you to grab your new abilities. This will give players the opportunity to try different builds on the higher end for the two weeks leading up to the wipe.

Thanks for all your support. If you have any questions on the wipe, feel free to post them in here.

Wipe News from the Alpha Forums. Followed by Fishing Confirm.

Welcome to the future.

Edit: I had to turn down my loving video settings because the second I zone transitioned the loving fps committed suicide. Don't go to Plymouth Pond its a brutal hell scape due to players making a city and then other players placing buildings on top of the city to make it a double city and then camps on top of that. gently caress.

Drinkfist fucked around with this message at 06:54 on Nov 18, 2014

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

http://www.weritsblog.com/2014/11/the-repopulation-q-and-alpha-key.html

Dev Q&A posted:

Q: After finishing the tutorial, one of the first things I noticed was receiving missions through the mail system. How do these Dynamic Missions work? What makes them special?

A: In a theme park MMO your quests/missions are generally there to help your character advance and provide purpose. As a sandbox we don't have that directed experience. You never need to go to the next hub and quest to advance. Advancement is not tied at all to missions. That having been said, missions are something that provides players with purpose. Enter the generated mission system. The goals of this system is to allow players to use missions to drive their experience, and to have a neverending supply of missions if they really want to do them. Another goal though was to ensure that missions are not a required aspect of gameplay. If you just hate missions, you don't have to do them. Another key aspect was to allow players to be able to filter the type of job offers they want to take.

Rather than wandering around looking for NPCs with markers on top of their head, you'll instead receive notifications of job offers via the in-game email system. These offers come in relatively quickly, and they are tailor made for your character. You can accept or deny the offers. Early on you'll be getting the same missions as all other newbies, simple missions that anyone can do. As you complete missions, the choices you make are used to determine which missions you quality for. So if your character does shadier activities, they'll receive shadier missions. If your character is a crafter they will receive crafting missions. If you show yourself to be Greedy, you may get missions that take advantage of that. etc.

The missions themselves can be simple or complex. We use a branching dialog system on missions, but pretty much every feature you've seen in other games can be done through our generated mission system. The difference is that instead of the NPCs being static NPCs, they are generated within a set of criteria. So rather than doing a turn in to Bob the Armor Guy, a generated mission might have a filter for RandomNPC1 to be profession = Armorcrafter. There are a number of filters which can be used for things like profession, personality, mood, gender, dilemma, or cause of that dilemma. Some of those settings are static, others can change based on other players completing missions and altering an NPCs mood, dilemma or cause. So this means that performing actions in missions can not only affect the missions you receive, but can also affect the missions other people receive or who they receive them from.

A good example is Chip at the Hole on the Hill. His bar has issues with Lesoo raiding the facility and Numbskulls causing issues in the bar. Those are engagements (similar to public quests) that players can participate in to help Chip out. Depending on how those engagements proceed Chip's cause and dilemma will change, which allows him to offer missions that he would not otherwise offer. We're still just scratching the surface on some of the things we can do with this system as far as designing enough missions to really take advantage of all these features. But the features are all in place.

Q: Besides taking Dynamic Missions, there appears to be a guided mission chain which I could venture down. How much of The Repopulation is based around Missions? Conversely, can I just ignore missions and go out on my own? Will I be gimping myself if I skip the missions? I don't want to miss out on any unique rewards.

A: There are a large number of missions in the game. But it's an optional activity. Missions are designed so that there can be mission styles for the various skill lines. So there are taming missions, underworld (thievery/assassination/smuggling) missions, crafting and harvesting missions, etc. But since you can receive your missions through your PDA from anywhere in the world, it's perfectly acceptable to just go out and do whatever you want to do, take a look at the incoming job offers and pick and choose the ones that you can finish while doing your chosen activities. Most players will spend a lot of time running missions. But there are alternate ways to gain abilities, skill imprints, etc. It's really up to the player how they want to play the game.

For players who despise missions though you don't have to do them. Your skills increase through use. If you want to go out and just grind mobs like in an old school game, you can. Though even doing that I'd recommend combing through for missions that are targeting the mobs your killing anyway since that's just a bonus reward. If you are a harvester or crafter and don't care about running missions, you can just go out and do your thing. Same goes for any line really. There are also a growing number of engagements (similar to public quests) which some players prefer.

Q: I've always enjoyed crafting and running my own shop in games, which I can now do in The Repopulation. Is it possible to just focus on non-violent endeavors? Is there plenty to do if I go down that path?

A: Our game and it's economy are heavily trade skill oriented. Our crafting system is very complex and has a high degree of customization. Moreover crafted equipment is the top of the line. If you never wanted to pick up a gun, it's completely possible for you to just go out and harvest, or buy resources from other players and then do your crafting. I think most players will also do a little fighting, if for no other reason than mobs will jump you while your out harvesting.

But crafting advancement is not coupled in any way with combat advancement. There are other non-combat skills, as well. Things like the entertainment line which provides long-term buffs for players. Taming mobs to be trained as mounts and sold to other players. Diplomatic skills. Different players enjoy doing different types of things. And we've tried to cater to many playing styles, rather than forcing players down a combat oriented path.

Q: One of the first creatures I fought was a Setlang. This resulted in me gaining species knowledge. How does that factor into the gameplay?

A: The species mastery system reflects your knowledge of each species in the game. As you kill Setlangs (or any other species) and as you harvest their corpses for resources your mastery level increases. This grants a very small passive bonus to your damage against that species, and after you have slain a very high number of a species you also gain a title reflecting your mastery of that species.

Q: From its corpse, I was able to loot DNA. This can be used by a Genetic Engineer. What is that skill line all about?

A: Each species can drop DNA and tissue. A genetic engineering is a crafting line which uses those components to create pets that can be traded to other players. These are single use pets, but they are easy to produce. But genetic engineering's biggest benefit is that you can splice the DNA of different species to create hybrids. Each hybrid has unique special abilities.

Q: I'd like to get myself a house where I can put some vendors. What is involved with doing that?

A: You'll need to claim an open world plot if you wish to have vendors. Currently in alpha we allow players to buy them easily for testing, but soon we'll be moving them to the release variation of this which requires a tough to produce crafted item. There are different sized plots.

Once you have a housing plot you can place it down when inside of any area that is marked as housing capable. We don't allow players to build everywhere. Instead we set aside certain grids of land to be able housing capable. You'll know when you are in one of these areas because a GUI will appear denoting it which allows you to drop your plot to claim a section of land, and later to add furniture. When you drop the plot you will receive a visual indication of where the plot will go, which you can move around until you find the perfect location. Once this is placed a base is formed underneath your plot. You can build on top of that base.

There are hundreds of different structures and furniture items which you can place on your plot. This includes simple things like decorations, to interactive props such as crafting stations, banking terminals and skill imprinting stations. You can also place robot vendors on your property which can sell goods to other players. Players can see your robots goods through the Trading/Auction window, but if they purchase directly from your vendor they can bypass the auction fee.

Q: For anyone that is interested in playing, how and when can they get their hands on the game?

A: You can currently gain instant alpha access and a lifetime gold membership post launch for $50. There is also a $25 package which includes a lifetime silver membership post-launch which will be gaining alpha access on November 21st. Membership packages give you a number of perks post launch such as increased inventory/vault space, etc which free players would have to purchase piece by piece. So basically all pre-orders will be able to access testing from now until launch starting the 21st, and all $50+ pre-orders gain access instantly. Those who prefer a wait and see approach can wait for launch. The game will be free to play with optional membership options.

Cliff Notes are:

All/Most Quests are Emailed to you. No Exclamation Marks over NPC heads.
No Quest Hubs and guided paths from zone to zone.
Full time Non-Combat paths are totally an option. Become the goon master dancer.
Tame the wildlife and mount it.
Kill the wildlife and spice it's DNA to make freaks of nature... and mount it.
We are back to Designated housing plots. Luckily the game world is significantly larger than Archeage and the player base is guaranteed to be far lower.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

This two person Cruiser is the poo poo.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Go look up the specs for Star Wars Galaxies. You will not be far off.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

To all you loving crazy people throwing money at the game. Be well aware that this is a real alpha and the game is a buggy incomplete loving mess. I don't need anymore of you shitlords sending me SA pms about how to have fun in a game that doesn't tell you what the gently caress to do.

I chill out in the CTS mumble in the Angry Dome with the rest of the lowlife bad game goons. If you can work up the social courage to speak with other human beings that are not figments of your imagination made manifest from the anime hug pillows you bought then come in and smoke a bowl with us.

We were gonna play Scarlet Blade (The Titty Game) this week but Grithok (Third World Shitface) backed out after he got scared that he was installing piles of porn malware into his vagina. Personally I for one appreciate a naked man sticking his dick in a hole popping up at random intervals when I least expect it on my computer. Who doesn't. I can't play a game without him because he is my compass.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Solvency posted:

So the GMs are loving around and giving random buffs now. The most amusing of which was when they set everyone to "dead" for 30 seconds, which consequently made it so everyone was stuck in the dead pose and couldn't move until they re-logged.

The switch is still on and I don't think they are gonna turn it off until the 26th when they do the wipe. try "/buff First Aid" and it should max out that skill line if you wanted to see that bullshit. I only maxxed out Entertainment and Leadership so I could super buff any madman that came into the bar and then air strike them. Fun fact: The last skill you get in the Dancing line is "Blow the Roof off".

Dancing and storytelling have some really crazy buffs you can stack if you know the correct orders. Things like a 30 min 35%+ to damage and 20%+ to skill gain.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Slarlid posted:

how do i take screenshots

So the way I do it is hosed. I know there has to be a better way.

Go into video options and RIGHT click the check box for fullscreen. Attempt an alt tab and it should be windowed.
Then take you screenshot with print screen.
Now resize your window back into fullscreen by changing the resolution to something like 800x600 and go alt tab to paint and paste.

The reason I have to do it this way is because when the game is in loving windowed I cant get it to minimize. You could probably just get a fraps overlay going and screencap it with a hotkey or some other sane way but gently caress I like using paint to resize and crop my bullshit in one go and by god you cant take that away from me.

Also note that there is an NDA up and I just don't give a gently caress after sending their asses emails about using a screencap for the last Repop Thread I made that died a swift death because my name isn't Widestancer. Get hosed Widestancer I was cool before it was cool. Oh yeah so NDA. "Don't post pics or stream game woooooooohhhhhhhh".

Drinkfist fucked around with this message at 06:59 on Nov 22, 2014

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

I am starting to think this is you irl. I can see you walking to the market with a skip in your heel and a fake gun to go get peppers and onions and a large long bread.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

ComradeBigT posted:

Yea, i'm having that issue too. It says they ended that funding phase, so I guess we wait till they add a new funding phase while I think about how I'm an idiot for not reading dates. The funding bump up page still seems to work, but I doubt that will actually work if you don't have any pledge pack.

Jimlit posted:

With all the crowd-funding marketing spam on their site I cant find the place where i actually give them money.

I might be stupid though...

Repopulation Main Site posted:

We are happy to announce that immediate Access to Alpha now has been changed to the $25 package. The current Round 3 ends on November 21st at 11:59 PM EST. We are going to be adjusting the packages and perks that we plan on using through hopefully the remainder of the Alpha/Beta phases. The price point for testing is expected to go up slightly, but will still be at or below the $50 level after the change over. The $25 price point will be the lowest for awhile.

What part did you loving goons misread?

Edit: Good, less of you fucks cramping my style.

Drinkfist fucked around with this message at 04:42 on Nov 23, 2014

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

red state bait posted:

Drinkfist, clam the heck down!

I do want some clams actually.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Widestancer posted:

It's there as a placeholder in case anyone wants to use it and does have a few people in it but if any goon guilds form up I'd be happy to add them to the OP. Since the game is in its early stages I'm also open to just listing people who actually have it right now and want to dick around with other goons.

I still don't know how to make a guild.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Eonwe posted:

i wonder how much longer goons can be up their own rear end about how much better they are then pubbies

Other way around friend. We are far worse than pubbies.

Also Someone get me a Gamecube Adapter for the Wii U. I'll steam gift you something or lick your balls.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Widestancer posted:

Is it under warranty?

HEY YOU. MOTHERFUCKER COMES INTO MUMBLE SAYS THREE WORDS AND loving LEAVE US. GET BACK IN HERE YOU ANTISOCIAL gently caress. ILL GIFT YOU LUTHIENCE'S COPY OF 7 DAYS TO DIE SO WE CAN PUNCH ZOMBIES.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Oh yeah and I still totally need that adapter.

Edit:

Drinkfist fucked around with this message at 03:02 on Nov 27, 2014

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

BERGfu posted:

What's everyone's favorite aerosol weapon?

I like turning compressed air upside down and freezing things while making Arnold quotes.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Solvency posted:

Also, I found out the developer is located in Bloomington, Illinois. I didn't know Central Illinois even had any game developers.

I was looking for where they were based out of and could never find it. Perhaps they updated a page somewhere and did it. Are they still going on about how one of them assisted in the creation of Virtua Tennis?

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Solvency posted:

Rehab Submarine, and I'll be in Mumble with the rest of the "Bad Games Crew" or whatever they are calling themselves this week.

We are "xX420BlazeGokuXz Dark Demons Cry Gundam xX420BlazeGokuXx" this week.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Amazon is now selling the Wii U Gamecube adapter from third parties for 125.00. I want every one of you low lifes to hit the streets and find me one at your local gamestops and poo poo stores or I am gonna stop posting for your entertainment.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Widestancer posted:

Hey I featured your amazing artwork in the stickied Games thread.

We should play games soon.

What amazing artwork? The only poo poo I draw are dicks in bathroom stalls.

Edit: We have a games forum? News to me.

Edit2: Don't loving quote my adapter posts unless you have me a loving adapter shitbird. I got all excited that santa samus was gonna mail me a blue japan rear end mold with a gamecube adapter inside and now I am just so let down I am pushing my junk against the wall slowly for entertainment.

Drinkfist fucked around with this message at 01:02 on Dec 10, 2014

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Widestancer posted:

The silly characters you made in this game, doi!

Pushing your junk against the wall is always fun.

That's me irl. You saying I look silly boy? :shrek: Come at me.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Eye of Widesauron posted:

*hitches up pants and spits out sunflower seed*

How big a boy are ya?

This is one of those situations where you make fun of a guy right up until he stands up and you fully realize what a mistake you have made. I went and called out Widestancer and lo and behole look at this. He stands up and turns out to be the Eye of Widesauron. Ill be back, I gotta find a hobbit to beat your rear end with. Gamecube adapter.

Edit: was gonna correct "behole" but you know what, its growing on me. That one can stay.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Ratoslov posted:

When this poo poo goes f2p, I will join y'all and chip in resources for our insane murder projects.

Its gonna launch f2p. We are just playing a kiddie table version of Star Citizen in here.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Thanks everyone for the spot on the Mayflash adapter. I knew about these and wanted the 4 slot adapter because I actually have friends that come over here and drink my alcohol on the weekends. Also I am told the button mapping and button response for those mayflash things is garbage. I really appreciate the heads up and look outs though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Solvency posted:

There is currently a bug where sometimes NPCs just spam chat until they reboot the area. This makes any sort of communication basically impossible.

• Locked thread