Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
smoobles

in this thread, post posts. post post ideas you've had. basically, if you have a post just throw it in here. we'll see what sticks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEExCEE

I have an idea for a thread that's people posting jokes that they thought were really funny, but no one emptyquoted. I'm sure this will result in a lot of really funny "lost pearls" that will pile up and make a hilarious thread.

Wertjoe

i was going to post a post about posting posts but you seem to have already posted that post idea post my posting about posting post.

treasure bear

my idea is to take something that is already meta and abstract it further for comedic effect

bog pixie

smoobles im gonna kick your rear end

WindmillSlayer

Ectral posted:

ectral... drat... rooting for you but dont let the smoobs know

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

saboten

Ectral posted:

:stwoon:

bog pixie

this era has been around long enough. its time for me to make a pilgrimage around the earth to find smoobles, and kick his rear end.

bog pixie

im gonna start in egypt

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
ill make the website

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
who else here is high as poo poo?

cuntman.net

the curse of smoobles..

GEExCEE

RulerSmack posted:

who else here is high as poo poo?

my man..

Ace of Baes

Ectral posted:

im gonna start in egypt

the Smoobles stand

Hustle Hound

all is known
i was going to make a joke about fence posts but i feel that will be eclipsed by the epic quest to kick the OP in the rear end.

A Stupid Baby

lip up fatty
i was thinkin about postin a thread saying "if this thread gets 2 posts i will take drugs" but now that this thread is here im just sonna say that the next time smoobles posts a thread im gonna take drugs and you can take that poo poo to the bank

:toxx:

playground tough
:okpos:

Savage For The Winjun

stop giving smoobles your thread ideas... the smoobles is growing too powerful!

the unabonger
smoobles is much to powerful to be stopped in his present state...

Ace of Baes
Smoobles brand is strong, global

Ace of Baes
business man in hong kong: smoo ba lu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

GEExCEE posted:

my man..

• Locked thread