Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

squirreltactic
Sep 17, 2003
Is there any trend to how often cards, specifically the Citi Double Cash, offer sign up bonuses?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

squirreltactic
Sep 17, 2003

hbf posted:

I'm looking for a card that preferably has: no foreign transaction fee, no annual fee, and has a chip/will be accepted around Europe. Based on the OP it looks like the BoA Travel Rewards meets the requirements, but was wondering if there is anything else that is decent?

Digging this up from the last page. I just got the Quicksilver card today and it has a chip. Capital One is slowly rolling out chips and I guess they're not officially advertising that they have them just yet, so YMMV.

Edit for clarity: It's chip and sig.

squirreltactic
Sep 17, 2003

Zikan posted:

What's the current best no-annual fee card with no foreign transaction fee? I'm taking a trip soon and just want to pick up something to avoid those fees. I don't travel much so getting something with an annual fee probably won't be worth it. I was looking at the Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards because it's simple cashback and no annual fee.

Quicksilver is my go-to for travel. Discover IT is also an option but depending on where you go it might not be as widely accepted.

squirreltactic
Sep 17, 2003
Just so I know I'm not missing something on my card... You get 6% back at grocery stores with the Blue Cash Preferred, not the Blue Cash Everyday, correct?

squirreltactic
Sep 17, 2003

Jerk McJerkface posted:

Figured I'd float this again. I got a couple referrals this month, so it's nice to see it getting some use. Any other goon success stories?

It works! I've had a couple referrals from Chase. Thanks a bunch for putting this thing together.

I would recommend everyone recheck their links, though. It seems a lot of them have expired.