Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lite_sleepr

by Radio Games Forum
I just ordered the original scary stories to tell in the dark series for my kid because the original artwork owns and the new, redone artwork sucks buffalo diarrhea. Should I follow up this nostalgic bit of my childhood by ordering some shel silverstein books as well?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEExCEE

try renting: "The Giving Tree," with Matt Damon, but get the remaster version with the full nude scene, for them to get the full effect.

Afro Doug

im a big fan of roberto bolaņo, even though i only read one of his books

WindmillSlayer

nevada by imogen binnie is amazing

WindmillSlayer

its not a childrens book the first paragraph is about erotic asphyxiation

lite_sleepr

by Radio Games Forum
you're all idiots

December Octopodes

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!
you should get anti-oedipus it's really fun

Afro Doug

dostoyevsky is also %100 my poo poo

lite_sleepr

by Radio Games Forum

Afro Doug posted:

dostoyevsky is also %100 my poo poo

yea probably, he wrote your biography after all

smoobles

i recommend netflix, instead of books. it has movies, so you don't have to read anything.

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
is reading murakami like watching anime? His new book is pretty dope regardless! :)

ulvir

if you want anime in book form you should read Patriotism by Yukio Mishima. it's like the first episode of Shigurui

alnilam

PRESIDENT GOKU posted:

I just ordered the original scary stories to tell in the dark series for my kid because the original artwork owns and the new, redone artwork sucks buffalo diarrhea. Should I follow up this nostalgic bit of my childhood by ordering some shel silverstein books as well?

Hi

lite_sleepr

by Radio Games Forum

did we just become best friends?

WindmillSlayer

did anyone read nevada because they should

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

PRESIDENT GOKU posted:

did we just become best friends?

yes? :yayclod:
also though i am going to scare ur kid
OR you could show my av to your kid and say "look, the scary head from that story is actually a really nice poster on byob! he's nice he was just pranking that kid and his dog"

• Locked thread