Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed
hate steam 'curators' and dont use it in any fashion yet i have to loving see this ugly rear end in a top hat everyone time i look at a game on steam because he's a 'top curator':

im literally shaking w/ rage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

A cross between the alien from Mac & Me, a Chinese grandma, and someone's Boondock Saints fanfic.

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed

zen death robot posted:

I bet hes a cool guy to game with

probably as long as i dont have to look at him or hear his labored breathing over his fata1ity gaming headset which is of unbeliveable quality and delivers crisp clear sounds so 'youre always in the game', you wont miss a single sweet headshot with the fata1ity gaming headset 5.1 surround will keep you immersed while the mic will help you deliver commands to your war buddys over the din of the battlefield

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Has anyone irl told this guy how much of a fag he looks?

liquid courage
Aug 12, 2011

bring on the potato faced game curators

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
Hey guys, follow my curation bullshit on steam to remind yourself of how much my opinions on games own

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.
Oh, another thread about Jim Sterling. Why do we care what he thinks or says again?

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer

Slur posted:

Oh, another thread about Jim Sterling. Why do we care what he thinks or says again?

that's the point of the thread dummy

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
im making the jim from the office face at the jim sterling face

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
I havent seen him on the Steam Store page. Cheers.

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

I havent seen him on the Steam Store page. Cheers.

you live in a heaven i could only hope to reach

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros
I agree OP, he's hideous.

I also dislike how when I check the individual game feed for announcements or patch notes, I get some worthless RPS articles in there.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Skeleton King posted:

hate steam 'curators' and dont use it in any fashion yet i have to loving see this ugly rear end in a top hat everyone time i look at a game on steam because he's a 'top curator':

im literally shaking w/ rage

human being [Directed at you, not Jim who I greatly respect].

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
Isn't it just filling it in with popular people because you don't follow enough curators for it to pull data from?

maybe you should be less anti-social

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Gimbal lock posted:

Hey guys, follow my curation bullshit on steam to remind yourself of how much my opinions on games own

its all assassins creed games wtf

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed

Pewdiepie posted:

human being [Directed at you, not Jim who I greatly respect].

my name is jim in rl

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
are you related to rl stine

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

"real life stine". Hahahaha.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

I added him on Facebook but he kept posting bad things and he's like one of the only internet video guys who actually has smarter fans than he is and I have no idea how he became so popular

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

his youtube thing with yatzee is so boring. they are both so loving boring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Jim Sterling is funny a lot but he looks like every smug fat guy that you hate talking to and that really ruins things.

• Locked thread