Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

FC2 was almost perfect, but rendered pretty frustrating to me because there are no civilians, only people trying to kill you. Enemies see to the horizon and have perfect aim, and their jeeps go faster than yours; they'll catch up no matter how far away you are when they spot you or how fast you're already going. Beyond that i loved it, even the hobbled fast travel made it more immersive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I wish that this game kept getting patched with updated voice acting because I really want to hear pagan mins thoughts on donald trump.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Volkerball posted:

I wish that this game kept getting patched with updated voice acting because I really want to hear pagan mins thoughts on donald trump.

I'd loving vote for Pagan Min 1000x over before I pulled the lever for Trump.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Inspector Hound posted:

FC2 was almost perfect, but rendered pretty frustrating to me because there are no civilians, only people trying to kill you.

I don't really think the civilians they've included in subsequent games have added a whole lot other than an occasional opportunity to steal their cars.

Pocket Billiards
Aug 29, 2007
I think the random skirmishes between militia guys and the bad guys and hostages add a bit to random exploring.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

This is going to sound really silly but can someone explain to me how the marksmen scope on the compound bow works?

blackguy32
Oct 1, 2005

Say, do you know how to do the walk?

omg chael crash posted:

This is going to sound really silly but can someone explain to me how the marksmen scope on the compound bow works?

Aren't each of the notches the range? So if your target is farther you will aim up higher in order to use the lower line.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Yeah, that makes sense.

Anyone out there still playing this on PS4? I'd love a buddy to take down some of the fortresses with. PSN is "literallygary"

TheSpiritFox
Jan 4, 2009

I'm just a memory, I can't give you any new information.

Obsurveyor posted:

What's the trick to getting off the rope in this game? Ajay will be 2 feet off the ground and I hit the button to detach from the rope and he falls to his death every time. Is it just bugged on PS4 or something?

Buy steam version, download cheat engine and +12 cheat table, only turn on no fall damage.

I jump out of helicopters and hit the ground firing grenades, it's magical.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zamboni Apocalypse
Dec 29, 2009
Welp, it's not really FC4, but it's better than FC3.

"[H posted:

ard|OCP"]
Ubisoft Giving Away Yet Another Free Game

To celebrate its 30th anniversary, Ubisoft is giving away a free copy of Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon for the month of November. The page is still showing last month's free game but will be updated when Blood Dragon goes live. If you have an Ubisoft account all you need to do is log in to get the free game. If you don't have an account, it's free and easy and it makes it easier to get the rest of the free games each month until December.

• Locked thread