Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crows Turn Off
Jan 7, 2008

Is there a save point right before the end of the game? Meaning, is it possible to get both endings without playing thru the final missions over again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crows Turn Off
Jan 7, 2008

You can kind of side with him if you do the secret ending that happens within the first 15 minutes of the game. Obviously, you don't get to play any of the game if you do that, as the ending is just a movie. But you place the ashes and then he says it's time to "shoot some goddamn guns," so it's assumed you're buddies after that.

Crows Turn Off
Jan 7, 2008

Is there really no way to tell which of the survival races you've done already?

Crows Turn Off
Jan 7, 2008

foozwak posted:

Not on the map, but if you go right up to a race starting point it'll show if you did and where you placed.
Not for the survival activities?

I see a Bronze, Silver, or Gold for the regular timed races. But I don't see anything for the survival races.

Crows Turn Off
Jan 7, 2008

The country is going to be terrible no matter what you choose, so it's all a matter of what kind of awfulness you can deal with.

I'm still playing thru the game, but I'm choosing Amita over Sabal. I didn't like the idea of a theocracy complete with child brides and public executions. Sure, child soldiers is barely better (if at all), but Amita at least wants to move some things forward instead of moving all things backwards. An economy based on drugs doesn't bother me as much as the alternative.

Really, if they would have expanded on the secret 15-minutes-into-the-game ending, so you actually get to do things with Pagan, then it would be the obvious choice.

Crows Turn Off
Jan 7, 2008

Got 100% finally... and no trophy? Lame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crows Turn Off
Jan 7, 2008

Is it really a secret ending at this point since everyone who even does a cursory Google search about the game will immediately know about it?

• Locked thread