Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

Stephen9001 posted:

The release of the most item sink to have ever item sinked. (expect possibly something related to EVE online).
So I should be happy I'm nowhere near the level reqs to try out invention?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

Hello goons I can't stay away. Tell me please if there's a decent way to earn the ~7m/wk required to keep my char in the black on membership, given these skills

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

Thanks for the replies. What I'm gathering is that it's just not happening in the short term, so I shelled out the :10bux: to get myself going again

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

I started an ironman account because I'm dumb or something and now I have a bit of a hangup. It looks like the quest interface was updated at some point and now I'm not allowed to start fairy tale pt. 2 without having the skill reqs. I can't find anything about this online and I'd really like fairy ring access without grinding herb to 57.

I don't see a way to finish the convo with martin without this window popping up

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

Psychedelicatessen posted:

They recently changed a lot of the old quests where you just started them without the requirements to finish them. Now you must have the requirements (or boost for them I think) to start them.

Nice!

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

Oh man, this is the one thing that could get me off my rs3 ironman and into oldschool

lvl 13 combat pure mage like it's 2003

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

Asehujiko posted:

Is there a way to reclaim and email address attached to a banned account? It appears my account botted a bunch in osrs a few months after I stopped playing.

You can use the same email for multiple accounts if you add +1 to the email acct name

ie blah+1@gmail.com

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

play ironman and forget about worrying about relative efficiency between raw materials, the market, and xp gained. removing the temptation to sell off all your raw materials on the ge so you can buy your way into more efficient xp gains was such a huge burden lifted for me and greatly improved my enjoyment of the game.

plus it's "fun" to grind for your first dragon pick on daggonoth rex, or hunt your first barrows weapon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

i'm not playing the permadeath mode, that poo poo sucks. you're thinking of hardcore. ironman just means you can't interact with other players