Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Now I do not know whether I was then a head coach dreaming I was a Saints fan, or whether I am now a Saints fan, dreaming I am a head coach.

MechaFrogzilla posted:

I can imagine few things that would make it more difficult to sell a house than if it were decked out in Tampa Bay Buccaneers swag.

"And the stories say that the owners caught MRSA the very next day..."

EVERYONE OUT. GET OUT.

African AIDS cum posted:

It was clear Saints were the better team but the Saints were let down by a slow start and cowardly coaching decisions

Agree'd. But despite that we still were better and would have won if the refs hadn't decided so much of the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
e. wrong thread

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

MJBuddy posted:

Ok cool, so we're still agree'ing that the refs decided 14 points in favor of the Niners based on inconsistent OPI calls?

E: I don't care if they call it every time or never, but if you only choose to call it in favor of one team, that's bullshit.

No we're apparently not agreeing that the refs made 2 bad calls on OPI, one for each team. Do you really not remember the bad call against Boldin? Or you think its warranted because he pushes off frequently?

Also, that looked like OPI against Graham in real time, it was only on replay that you saw Cox's acting job

Malaclypse
Sep 12, 2000

alone in the dark and scared always scared as hell

Grimson posted:

Niners game winning field goal.

:eyepop:

DancingMachine
Aug 12, 2004

He's a dancing machine!
Wtf happened to Russel Wilson in the last month? He is seriously bad.

Edit wrong thread

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

DancingMachine posted:

Wtf happened to Russel Wilson in the last month? He is seriously bad.

Edit wrong thread

Oline has been a clown car, he's gonna be fine once things settle back with injuries and poo poo.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal
This Seahawks game is boring

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

Ostentatious posted:

If the raiders beat the broncos oh my god

I don't know what I'll do

The jets won today too, anything is possible

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
:hawksin:
Seahawks look like hot garbage.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
Would flip my poo poo if Denver dropped this game lol

Bill Dungsroman
Nov 24, 2006

African AIDS cum posted:

It was clear Saints were the better team but the Saints were let down by a slow start and cowardly coaching decisions

So, not the better team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
Sanchez is so awesome at throwing behind people

• Locked thread