Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I bet this election has more votes for people other than the two main candidates than any election in recent history but I'm too lazy to look up the facts about that so I'm just gonna say it's fact because I feel like it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

shiksa posted:

Ross Perot dude

i feel like Gary Johnson will beat Ross Perot and that makes it a fact.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Karl Sharks posted:

provide evidence, shut the gently caress up or go to the other, lovely thread

you dont need evidence

how you feel is just as good as fact

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

sarmhan posted:

Yea, it's clear that there are MORE ayes. It's just that the nos are louder. It's not a literal volume contest.

it really just depends on how you feel

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Trump's numbers going up after the RNC makes me think that a lot of republican voters were fans of late-90s WWF. I never wanted that poo poo to end either.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
How are they getting this poll data because I haven't been asked poo poo

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

mormonpartyboat posted:

how are they electing a president i havent voted in years

Yeah but where are the polling booths

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

exploding mummy posted:

Ah yes, the period with the endless racial violence between the black gang, Hispanic gang, and white supremacist neo nazis, people coming out as heterosexual so it was totally ok to cheer them, Canadians bitching about America, countless lingerie matches, and a Good Housekeeping match between a man who wanted to prove his female opponent should stay in the kitchen.

it owned

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Corek posted:

Trump's strategy for attracting Bernie voters is to call Bernie a busted old piece of poo poo.

it works for some car salesmen i guess

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

https://twitter.com/altheposter/status/756652481401290752

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

DrPlump posted:

There was no leftovers.

Post + name combo = A+

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
you guys might hate trump for being in Russia's pocket but everybody can be bought

for six figures i'll do and say just about anything, but like the stock market that price goes up and down from day to day.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

you already said this, Donald

like a million times

i am going to start throwing fruit at you and telling you to get off the stage, Donald.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
i mean if you forget to lock your doors to your house and someone breaks in and steals your stuff then you should have locked your doors

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
do presidents have to take drug tests?

because you have to take a drug test to stock fruit on the shelves of some grocery stores, so i think the president should have to pee in a cup too.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
What are trump supporters going to come up with as an excuse when crime goes up and the wall never gets built?

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

mastershakeman posted:

checking in to make sure that the only country allowed to have a role in us politics is Israel

Trump is basically Bill Gates asking Apple to hack Microsoft.

Hope this helps.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Boosted_C5 posted:

Try actually watching the press conference.

Here's the link a second time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGHWou0h1kk

He said he hopes Russia finds her e-mails and turns them over to our press, who would probably reward them for doing so.

Asking a foreign state to engage in cyber espionage against the U.S. government on your behalf would certainly qualify as treason. Trump saying he hopes Russia finds Hillary Clinton's personal e-mails deleted from her private server and turns them over to the U.S. press during a press conference after journalists repeatedly try to change the subject back to their conspiracy theory about Russia hacking DNC e-mails and turning them over to Wikileaks on Trump's behalf isn't treason. Hope this helps.

I didn't say I would kill you, I just said I WANT to kill you.

See, there's a HUGE difference!

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Log082 posted:

Ignoring all of the other ways this is stupid, how exactly do you expect Russia to find or have Hillary's emails without engaging in cyber espionage?

lets just say it fell off a truck

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Boosted_C5 posted:

Forums user "Woodrow Skillson"

This is an example of a good post to make when arguing in the politics comedy forum:

This is not:

HOPE.

THIS.

HELPS.

-Your friendly local LAW AND ORDER IK

the subtext of my post was: you're full of poo poo

HOPE.

THIS.

HELPS.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Trump is really well spoken in his AMA :)

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Discendo Vox posted:

It's a racist dogwhistle playing off of the image of african americans as inarticulate. It became prominent when people kept using it to compliment Colin Powell, iirc.

How do you compliment a black person's ability as a public speaker without people considering it dog whistle? Because Obama is pretty much the definition of articulate when giving speeches.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

my bony fealty posted:

you say he gave a good speech and is an exceptionally good speaker

So basically give the meaning of the word instead of just using the word?

Lol

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Obama is articulate.

Sorry if that compliment towards his speaking ability offends you.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Al! posted:

Yes because the word itself is an insult. I dont get whats so hard to understand

Thank you for articulating your point.

Sorry if I just insulted you.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Yes because articulate and the n-word are exactly the same.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

sarmhan posted:

Who is missing the point?
You. You are.

Please articulate your point better.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

blue squares posted:

omg u guys i think im being trolled!!! owie

As a rhetoric major I would expect you to articulate yourself better than this.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Karl Sharks posted:

and yet we get idiots who are saying "lol what's wrong with calling a black man articulate guys??? it's a compliment!"

If it's so offensive why isn't it "the a-word"

(This is to illustrate that comparing it to the n-word is silly)

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Has the Donald done anything zany today? Thanks in advance for the update :)

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Hillary might have knocked a few people off and you know what that might be true. But I would much rather vote for Tony Soprano than Ashton Kutcher from Dude Where's My Car.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
What's the biggest landslide in electorate history?

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
sarcasm is like pregnancy for the first few months.

you can be pregnant... but not too pregnant.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Dapper_Swindler posted:

Holy gently caress, so is trump going to show up to the debate? Or will he try to weasel out of it?

yes

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Karl Sharks posted:

i wonder if katrina could make money doing anything else with how bad she is as a surrogate

e: though it's a rough job yeah, idk why you'd bother if you could make money literally anywhere else

She's just a bag of wind.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Take notes Donald, this is how you fire somebody.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Karl Sharks posted:

*looks over at missile as he presses the button*

"you're fired"

I legit think Trump would say this with every drone strike he's going to do when he wins the election after he starts campaigning.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Eonwe posted:

come on page 8000

Gross

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

sarmhan posted:

I'm not going to change it. Like Trump, I will acknowledge no mistakes.

Are you being sarcastic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Lastgirl posted:

somebody's doing the cheating around here

Ivanka probably

• Locked thread