Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
That's right, Global ATC Simulator is coming to Steam.

Yea, look at that poo poo. Can Brussels handle those two planes in the air? It's up for you, the player, to decide.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Looks like the worst game of all time to me, but to each his own.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

if you stop playing does the president sent army dudes to play for you?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Real hurthling! posted:

if you stop playing does the president sent army dudes to play for you?

I think you get a cutscene where a meth dealer feels bad as he cleans a burned up teddy bear out of his pool?

resting bort face
Jun 2, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
was sure this was going to be a poop joke

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Isn't being a real ATC stressful to the point were most of the people who work as one develop hypertension and heart disorders and die young?

resting bort face
Jun 2, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

No Such Thing posted:

Isn't being a real ATC stressful to the point were most of the people who work as one develop hypertension and heart disorders and die young?

sounds like hardcore gaming to me

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

No Such Thing posted:

I don't know but considering the job involves constant precise yet helpless control over planes full of people that literally will die if you gently caress up even once, yea sounds right.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
This looks like Defcon, which was good

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I should mod this to be my job, but the display is just a TV with a camera view of the ramp that is insanely staticy and worthless, and the radio is full of stupid questions from pilots like where their coffee is or what time are they scheduled to leave. Instead of being stressed by the video game, you get bored to tears of the 50th phone transfer and off yourself with vodka and tylenol.

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros
Awesome, can I be Die Hard 2's bad guy in this game?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

which one of these did 9/11

metricchip
Jul 16, 2014

If I wanted to play a game of Dots and Circles and poo poo I'd go figure out how Aurora works...

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I sure hope your mom is ready for my biggest release of the year.

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

batty, remba, bulux... watch their story unfold on steam this holiday season

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!
Down
Over
ABQ

• Locked thread